• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

bbone said:
It's real simple. Take your childish bullshit elsewhere or it that doesn't make sense to those stiring the pot...**** THE **** OFF

Quit making babies and just practice for a while, and come ride Big Block Ben. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

Wow I never get to this section as rzr life and marriage has essentially neutered my SW wheeling experiences. That said 2 buddies and I are making this ride and I hope to beat my rzr up a little and my jeep up none as I need to sell it. Excited to meet everyone that shows, I haven't been to Bama to wheel in 9ish years outside of xrra, wait, that was 19 years ago this year. Used to know everyone on the board when it started, now I've only met about 1%. Holy ****. Time flies

blacksheep10 said:
Wow I never get to this section as rzr life and marriage has essentially neutered my SW wheeling experiences. That said 2 buddies and I are making this ride and I hope to beat my rzr up a little and my jeep up none as I need to sell it. Excited to meet everyone that shows, I haven't been to Bama to wheel in 9ish years outside of xrra, wait, that was 19 years ago this year. Used to know everyone on the board when it started, now I've only met about 1%. Holy ****. Time flies
ive been wanting to meet the man that stole eddyjs heart.

Find me. We will destroy your gayzr and my buggy before the day is over.

Whoa! If anyone is destroying their rig on the first hill it's me, I owe Kelly that.
He was showing me how "capable" RZR are... first hill

No that happened back at camp.
I did leave wearing his hat, but that's a whole other story... :indianajones:

blacksheep10 said:
You spelled tips, "hands".
:rolf: i like you already. Its looking like this is gonna turn into one of those rides we tell our grandkids about.

Or cellmates.....

Were you at a HL ride several years ago at GR and you had a flat and we stuffed a bunch of plugs in a tire. I can't remember if it was your tire or mine. At camp did we all do some chicken fight dance thing and someones pistol went off with us all just sitting around the camp fire? All my rides run together now I'm getting old and I usually park next to Brian Ford lol.

blacksheep10 said:
From what he said I think he has vacation and what not, I am also trying to get old Muchado to come
Paul would just be along for the ride as I don't think his rig is done but I am sure there are plenty of open seats for him as well as hey space to sleep

How is this place for 33s and lockers. Me and a few buddy's (3 jeeps) are looking for a good shake down run for for an xj we are puting together ( this seems like a good goal in time frame to keep us on task) not overly concerned about body damage

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

There are several trails for your tire size. The diamond back trails will be good for yall. Jester is another one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks hope to meet a few more y'all fellas maybe i can follow y'all around a little bit with liberal use of bypass trails. I was reading the rules it is said no alcoholic beverages is that strictly enforced

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk