• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hay Idaho Guys!! Chilco?

NotSoPC

Ok so I just wanted to find some info on this Chilco ORV park I have heard about. I was told it is being built up off I-95 South of Silverwood? Is this true? My brother lives off 95 up by Athel and my brother-in-law lives in Bayview so I would have a good reason to go out there and use it if its true. Anyone have any info on it?

To the best of my knowledge Chilco wasn't an official ORV area. I wheeled there 3 years ago and they were saying how the state was going to be coming in to take the rock for a project.

To the best of my knowledge Chilco wasn't an official ORV area. I wheeled there 3 years ago and they were saying how the state was going to be coming in to take the rock for a project.

From what my brother has been told it is being built into a true offroad park. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or would know anyone else out there that would.

From what my brother has been told it is being built into a true offroad park. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this or would know anyone else out there that would.

There is a thread on Pirate saying how Kootenai county is trying to start an ORV park. I do not know anymore than that.