• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hazard Lights In The Rain

KPatterson

Does this piss off anyone else? I`m sure all of the Alabama folks on here have experienced the rain we have had in Georgia. I passed this negro in a Malibu with her flashers on with light rain, texting on her damn cell phone going 30 in a 45! My instinct was to side swipe her dumbass.

It annoys the **** out of me. Especially in a hard rain where you can't tell if they are in a lane moving or not. Don't use your frekaing flashers unless you're a) a semi going under 45 or b) pulled over on the side of the road.

Re:

I use them in my semi if it's raining hard enough that I feel I need to slow down.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This drives me nuts too, never understood the reasoning. If you're that worried, pull over somewhere safely.

That being said, I can understand semi trucks doing it.

Hazard lights have nothing at all to do with the size of the vehicle.... if you are going way under the speed limit turn em on whether in a semi or a prius.....

That said, if you can't maintain decent speed in the rain get off the damn road n let me drive LOL

BUT while we're talking no drivin sob's.... I'm working west of atlanta and I've never seen so many really bad drivers.

Slow as heck till they think they might get passed and suddenly get very aggressive..... have no clue how to navigate a roundabout and even a sweet looking old lady will flat out try to run over you because she thinks a roundabout works like a 4 way stop.....

Crazy stuff

Best I recollect it's against the law to run hazards while moving in a lane of traffic.

Yeah pisses me off to no end. They think they're doing the right thing but when it's raining that hard they're just making it harder to make out what's actually going on. Dumbasses...born every minute.

Re:

Where's the video that depicts all the bad driving habits in 5 minutes or so? It's cartoonish, but so acurate.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I could go on for days bitching about this and other bad driving situations, but it seems like anymore that even in light rain people wanna run slow and turn on hazards, guess it's hard to concentrate with ur phone in one hand, my saying is "instant idiots, just add water"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk