• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heard a rumor..............Joel

POPS58

Allright now............ :driving:.........there's a rumor going around............ :driving:...........Joel don't you need to start chirpin................ :driving:

POPS58 said:
Allright now............ :driving:.........there's a rumor going around............ :driving:...........Joel don't you need to start chirpin................ :driving:

What? Joel won his first comp :****:

DSC_0152.jpg

CSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Sweet pictures and awesome Job . Did the front bounce up or does the rear land first with the weight of the engine back there.

caglezxj said:
Sweet pictures and awesome Job . Did the front bounce up or does the rear land first with the weight of the engine back there.
Nasty landing, front down first and the rear hit hard and kicked up the front somehow.

Matt O. said:
Did you win any loot?
Maybe enough to cover diesel :****:
It was a blast and good to do before the Grayrock event.

Thanks guys. Luck was on my side for sure. I really need to thank Wyatt, Cabot, and Steve from TGTW. Without their help I would not have been able to make my last run. My power steering pump went out at the end of my next to last run. When we realized that was what it was Wyatt and his guys jumped right in and started taking it off. One of my long time friends lives in Houston and came to watch. I got him to run to a parts store a few miles from the park and he got another pump and they got it on. Without their help I would only have been able to limp through the last run and there was no way I would have one. That is what I love about this sport, I saw things like that happen all of last year in XRRA.

Another pic from Pirate. What is funny about this is if you look right in front of me you will see a mud hole. Wyatt is in the lane next to me on his lid. There was a whole crowd of people by him and his rig when I came peeling out up through there. I landed right square in the hole and splashed mud on the whole crowd. :****:

163.jpg

Congrats Joel. Good job man! Love the new look too, do you tell people "Name's Withers, Joel Withers." when you meet them now?

Latest posts