• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Heart Attack buggy SOLD

Re: Heart Attack buggy

BUG-E J said:
You sail this Thang or twat? Got a couple rides planned over the next few weeks.......

I will be riding one way or another, it's still in my garage at this point, so no it is not gone yet. :driving:

He may sell it if he would post it in the right section. Stir pot ROLF
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHa :rolf:

I saw a sweet street legal rzr he could do some trading on ****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa :rolf:

I got nothing for either of these. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I will be riding one way or another, it's still in my garage at this point, so no it is not gone yet. :driving:

He may sell it if he would post it in the right section. Stir pot ROLF
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHa :rolf:

I saw a sweet street legal rzr he could do some trading on ****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa :rolf:

I got nothing for either of these. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR
You would think the person that runs the site could properly operate the quote button

BUG-E J said:
You would think the person that runs the site could properly operate the quote button

BURN!

You would think, but we've all seen him drive on the youtubes so maybe not so much :stir:

Well everybody knows the first thing age takes is your motor skills.....

muddinmetal said:

HAHAHAHAHA, speaking of sucking it up, I'm biting the bullet and pulling that race motor out of it in place of an LS motor to do some trail riding with you fools. Gonna try slowing down a bit and do more trail riding. :driving::dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

kmcminn said:

Nah, LS13.567. It's the latest old school new technology Pholman is building for me. Game on!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SOLD.[/size][/size][/size][/size]... Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. What ya got?

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SOLD.[/size][/size][/size][/size]... Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. What ya got?

ADMINISTRATOR

You should go with a cheap simple vintage rig......like a jeep. But one with one tons and plenty of room for improvement. buy it, fix it up and have plenty of money left for you to retire on. If only I knew where one of those was.

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINIDICKSTRATOR

You've always struck me as a RZR kind of guy.

money_pit_yj said:
You should go with a cheap simple vintage rig......like a jeep. But one with one tons and plenty of room for improvement. buy it, fix it up and have plenty of money left for you to retire on. If only I knew where one of those was.

Yah, that's NOT gonna happen, but thanks for reminding me of what I'm not going to do. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Man I know of a Cherokee on tons that could be for sale.......

Listen Mr. MoneyBags.... I mean Greggg don't let these other guys strong arm you into buying their junk. Just so they can upgrade. We all know your too smart for that, besides we all know the direction this sport is headed....

Overweight, manual trannies buggies... you call me buddy I'll hook you up with the future. ;)

Eddyj said:
Listen Mr. MoneyBags.... I mean Greggg don't let these other guys strong arm you into buying their junk. Just so they can upgrade. We all know your to smart for that, besides we all know the direction this sport is headed....

Overweight, manual trannies buggies... you call me buddy I'll hook you up with the future. ;)

So true, is your number still 867-5309 jenny jenny?

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

Reported. This is the fer sail section not the wanted to buy. Admin please lock thread.

jeeptj99 said:
Reported. This is the fer sail section not the wanted to buy. Admin please lock thread.

I GOT YOUR lock right here.... :butt:

Eddyj's ADMINISTRATOR