• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired heavy duty tubing bender, bends .250 wall 1 3/4 tubing, SOLD Can delete

badreligion_13

I am looking to sell my tubing bender. It is a very modified Pro Tools HD 105 with a 1 3/4 die. When I say modified here is how it is modified: the main arms are NOW made from 3/4" plate instead of the 5/8" plate as manufactured by Pro Tools. The
"top" swing arm which is used for bending the tube is modified to withstand thickwall tubing. The top arm has had an extra plate welded to the trailing edge of the arm, the loaded side of the arm, and the two holes on each side have been plugged providing for a much stronger arm. However, I have the original top arm that came with the bender should you need to change to it for a different size die with a much smaller radius or you simply want to use it. On thedie, the tab that the tubing clamp attaches to has been gusseted and will NOT break OFF. As you will see in the pictures the bender has been converted over to air over hydraulic using the 8 ton harbor tool and frieght air cylinder. Also, the bender is on a rolling stand and the stand which can easily be seperated from the the rolling base and mounted to the floor if you shoud desire. I have everything to convert it back to a manual bender if you like. I have had this bender for about 4 years and it is in good shape.
It will bend 13/4 .188 wall effortlessly and I have bent multiple pieces of .250 wall with bends upto 120 degrees without problem. Watching .250 wall 1 3/4 tubing bend while simply squeezing a button is priceless. I will be glad to provide additional pictures and pictures of modifications as needed.
The last picture is of a the original top swing arm. The second to last picture shows the thicker main arms,gusseted tube clamp tab on die, and the modified top swing arm for bending thicker tubing. To swap the top swing arm out is a matter of unbolting two bolts.

SOLD
Price is $700. Located in middle tennessee near winchester. pm me here or text me at 931-636-2425.

Attachments

• bender from side  2.jpg
    bender from side 2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 264
  • bender top 2.jpg resize.png
    bender top 2.jpg resize.png
    999.7 KB · Views: 275
  • thick arm and modified arm resize 2.jpg
    thick arm and modified arm resize 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Copy of regular arm resize.jpg
    Copy of regular arm resize.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 254
Re: heavy duty tubing bender, bends .250 wall 1 3/4 tubing

Gws... send me pics brian.via text and ill upload em

Re: heavy duty tubing bender, bends .250 wall 1 3/4 tubing

jrhall said:
Gws... send me pics brian.via text and ill upload em

JR,
Thanks, the board seems to allow me to do it this mornig so looks like I can post them now.
bb