• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Helmets at Harlan????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Helmets at Harlan????

muddinmetal said:
Or big ass passengers :****:

Haha yea you and Adam Lee have both crammed in the passenger seat! Not at the same time of course....bc that would just be gay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Helmets at Harlan????

TacomaJD said:
Haha yea you and Adam Lee have both crammed in the passenger seat! Not at the same time of course....bc that would just be gay.
Wait a minute, I thought Marsha rode shotgun pretty frequently? I know she ain't tall, but she's a big bitch. Her hole weighs 40lbs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Helmets at Harlan????

tyldyl12 said:
Wait a minute, I thought Marsha rode shotgun pretty frequently? I know she ain't tall, but she's a big bitch. Her hole weighs 40lbs.

Shhh, that's on the down low man. But yer right about her hole! :****: :cougar:

Thanks for getting the clarification on this Brian. :dblthumb:
Guess I'll be getting me a helmet for sure now. So all you haters can quit hatin'!!! :flipoff1:
Was just trying to make everyone aware of what occurred during our trip there this weekend. Just going on the info I could obtain at the time. 8)

Heres some more info. Sorry been training at range all day. They said over the past year alot of locals have been complaining about the wheelers. Both events this year we went to april fools ride and southern shine crawl we had locals making rude comments and remarks at the gas station at us. Also for the first time in years state troopers set up a road block down the the bridge and railroad tracks one nite and then another road block as soon as you leave the park. City of evarts is trying to do anything they can to continue to allow us to ride the roads. They said troopers have a different idea. She said that the helmet issue is just somthing they feel will help keep us using the roads. Also they said to expect road blocks at the events from troopers due to the power struggle. And its certain locals who are pushing the issues.

Road blocks meaning like if you leave the trail head and drive your rig anywhere in town, you'll have to go through a road block? I never been so I'm not familiar with the area....but I DAMN SURE won't need to be encountering any roadblocks in the ole toyota, or I might have to monster truck one of them trooper cars and make off into the woods and live for a month or two on the run like Survivorman :****: :drinkers:

Yes as in if you are staying in either evarts campground you will go through a road block. Alot went to jail last few events. Neither me nor wife drink so if anyone needs one of us to drive your rig back to camp we will. :****: we can make multiple trips til everyone is back to camp

highrolrcustoms said:
Yes as in if you are staying in either evarts campground you will go through a road block. Alot went to jail last few events. Neither me nor wife drink so if anyone needs one of us to drive your rig back to camp we will. :****: we can make multiple trips til everyone is back to camp

Holy fawk, definitely pertinent information! lol Last thing I wanna do is go to the slammer in Hicktown, USA. Or anywhere else for that matter.

Sounds like the locals need to understand that the off roader and wheelers are the ones pumping dollars into there local economy!

zukimaster said:
Sounds like the locals need to understand that the off roader and wheelers are the ones pumping dollars into there local economy!

Because coal and oxy's shure as **** aint helpin'!

Dooder, you care to share your story about the roadblock? molaugh

We had a group up there for the April Fools ride, we didn't encounter any rude locals or road blocks, we stayed at Black Mountain Cabins. I would say if things start getting bad over in Evarts a lot of more folks will start staying on the Putney side. I hope things settle down in Evarts because I really like how close a lot of good trails are to the check in.

Re: Re: Re: Helmets at Harlan????

zukimaster said:
90% of the people in an area like that don't give s **** about the economy or money, they just don't want "outsiders" disturbing their day to day. Be it running through the church doors every time they're open, or cooking meth in the ol camper down in the holler.

Jamestown, TN is the same way.

On the same note, 10% of wheelers/ATVs/RZRs being drunk assholes can and will absolutely ruin the fun for everyone else, because as soon as they are in the crosshairs of a few of the the people that have some pull in the town, the days of running around town in your buggy at over.

Now the KSP trying to flex some muscle around Evarts is a completely different situation...

The up coming hardline ride will be the first time I've actually been to an event at Harlan or stayed in town rather than camping in the park

5BrothersFabrication said:
Because coal and oxy's shure as **** aint helpin'!

Dooder, you care to share your story about the roadblock? molaugh

Not really because I don't want to incriminate myself for people to get all holier than though about drinking and driving. Gonna pass on this one.

highrolrcustoms said:

That's 50% of the reason we always stay on the Putney side, its only 15 minutes at worst to middle fork playground,, we like to have a few beers, you can drive back down the hill and stay at your cabin or campsite. No issues. Ya its cool to drive on the road but not if you're drinking. The other 50% is because they have a small store, ice, air, welder if needed ect.. And they fill my propane tanks,,, hard to beat. I'll be on that side for the hardline ride! :****: Just my 0.2c

Well ****! I guess that means me and JD cant get a lil tipsy and ride down to the dairy hut and try to park our rigs on the picnic table! :driving:

I hate to hears this news about the locals / troopers in Evarts,,,,,but if they get their way and NO rigs can travel on the pavement to and from the park entrance then yes from that moment on we will stay over at Putney.

Their isn,t enough room in the park for everyone to park their tow rigs & trailers "inside" the park gates to go wheelin for the day.

This news really sucks for all the folks in Evarts that have set up rental properties,cabins , houses and campgrounds for out of town park visitors as well.

Maybe its just a bunch of innernets hoopla :dunno:

Wonder what they will do about empty beer cans in a trash bag, get you for open container for each of them, that will cause a **** load of trail litter, and we all know what that will do to a offroad park.

Latest posts