• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

help choosing new tires.

toyodaaddict

im trying to get my dad into wheeling i built him a 4runner, now he needs his OWN tires. 35x12.50 r15 is the size range. i told him to get radial pitbulls but he dont like that idea. he wants somthing with good road manners thats not to loud and works well on the trail :rolleyes: im thinking toyo mtz, bfg km2, goodyear mtr. somthing like that.any suggestions ?

Goodyear MTR is the vast favorite around here. Work great in all conditions, have been lasting well on DD type rigs, and will hold up to abuse.

The Toyos don't clean out well enough, and the km2's have a sidewall that's paper thin. Vote number 2 for the mtr's. :awesomework:

The Toyos flat out suck balls off road. They are way too stiff and don't clean out very well. Don't have a lot of personal experience with the other two, but I would definitely run far far away from the Toyos!

The Toyos flat out suck balls off road. They are way too stiff and don't clean out very well. Don't have a lot of personal experience with the other two, but I would definitely run far far away from the Toyos!

What do you know about being off road? :fawkdancesmiley:

Im very happy with my maxxis bighorns! They airdown nicely, work awesome in the snow and everything else in my experience! I will definately buy another set :awesomework:

Latest posts