• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help for a family in need/ Wheelin' for Warren

jeffreylane

I hope this is ok to post here. If not, feel free to move it, or whatever needs to be done.
Our small off-road club (B2B Offroad based out of North MS/Memphis area) has 2 main charity runs/fund raisers each year that we do.
This year we are selling "Wheelin' for Warren" shirts (as well as other events/fundraisers) to help a family who is in need. While this family is not part of our club, they are a part of the offroad community. The mother actually works (although has been off work since this took place) with my wife. This is a good family, who works, takes care of their kids, etc, but is going through a bad time right now. With a little help, we can help this family get back to where they were before this bad event took place. We always try and pick a charity/fundraiser in which our club can make a real difference, a family, etc, instead of the large charities that already has lots of fundraisers taking place. Here is a copy/paste from our club forum:

Warren Holbert is one if the sweetest 6 year old boys I know. On March 6th, he was ran over by a neighbor in front of his house. He suffered a fractured pelvis, ribs, and skull. The worse injury has been the traumatic brain injury that has affected his left side.
He was at LeBonheur for about 6 weeks, then transferred to Atlanta for intensive inpatient rehab. He is currently in a day rehab program for the next 4 weeks. If all goes well, he should be back home mid June, and will continue rehab here.
Lynda (his mom) has not worked since the accident. Pat works when he can. They also have two older daughters (Ashton is 14, Mallory is 10) as well, who have pretty much stayed with Warren the whole time.
This kiddo is Tonka tough. You guys do not know how much this means to me, let alone how much it will mean to them.

The shirts are $15 Ea. Below is a picture of the front, the back will be listed with donating sponsors logos. All the shirts will be Green, which is Warren's favorite color and the color for the Traumatic Brain injury ribbon. If you have a company, and would like to donate and get your logo added to the shirt, we have spots available for that left as well (silver sponser=$50, Gold=$100, Platinum=$200).

If you would like to purchase a shirt, or be a donating sponsor, please contact me here, or email me at [email protected].

Thank everyone in advance!

Sounds like a worthy cause, and I know this is a great offroad club. Hope ya'll are able to raise some good money for these people in need. Thanks for doing this thumb.gif

Re:

Thanks for the comment. We are a small club, but thanks to everyone pitching in, it's looking like we will be able to help the family get back on their feet again. Anyone else wanting to buy a $15 shirt, just shoot me a msg or email. We are selling sponsor spots until June 12, then we will have the shirts printed up. We will also have other events (car wash, cookout, bug boil...) as well, and will be selling the shirts until about mid july. 100% of all money raised will go to the family.

Latest posts