• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired help me plan a fiddy track

muchado

We've got just under an acre to play with, I think it'll be enough for a small fiddy track...

Paint/Photoshop/other advise sought.... Need to get fiddy track in the works before I close on the house.

Please note the playground will not be there, but we need to leave the area in front of it open because that is where the stripper pole is cemented into the ground, I will be building a wood deck platform around the pole pepper.gif

Kelly/Miles/ptown fools... any of you got a hookup for borrowing dumptruck and free dirt??

[attachment deleted by admin]

I bet you neighbors will have a BBQ to welcome you when they see a track surrounding your home laughing1

NEEDS

Doubles = You need to have at least one to keep the pansies out. Id setup ALL jumps as doubles personally so its a smoother track and you dont have to flat land and kill your bike.

TableTop = Gotta have one minimum as well for stunt practicing before you trick-daddy over your double to impress the wimmens.

Berm'd corner/ corner's = Duh... to get speed and throw roost ... make sure its a setup to hit either the double or the table.

My initial double is right outta the start and its gonna be a launchin ass sum bee. Ill make it a smoothy so its also do able on a bicycle... It will have wooden bridge on it as well per HB's request she will use it to play on her bike, the bridge wont really be built for riding the fitty across though, its a double for that reason.

Here's the start, its got alot of pitch to it so it will be a short , but high air type jump loller.gif

The second pic is what Im workin with area wise. I got a layout so far that consists of one real Berm corner , the double at the start and on the back stretch outta the berm I intend to put the table top. :afro:

I need to get with Ambers uncle and get his Bobcat over there to knock it out quick like so I can start throwin seed down and manicure the rest of the lawn around my track drool

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 acre is plenty. I remember there being a mini series where the guys had tracks in the backyards and they were way smaller than yours.

In the first pic, you can see directly behind the trailer tires a "mound" with a bunch of cut up timber in it.... that will be the berm corner at the end of the front stretch, it wont be a full 180 degree berm, rather a fast dont let out pitch it in and stay on it with speed berm hitit that way you can nail it down with the superman fitty seat grab over the table top :eek: :flipoff1:

And P, the street is SMOOOTH for practicin' da wheelies thumb.gif... You've got a great start man! and a big ass backyard + undeveloped lots to ride in.. Bobcat is key though! movin any dirt in P??

My friend lives with his parents----property borders mine to the west and his dad has a bobcat... I'll be borrowin' that sumbich.. Have another friend with bobcat as well so we can run 2 at once. I need to bring dirt in because the west side of the house has lateral lines and I can't dig over thur... allso need to make sure whatever dirt I bring in doesnt cause a drainage problem backin' up water toward the house...

Ordering the **** to fix my street bike and hopefully the guy from lawrence still wants to buy it for his kid thumb.gif That'll help on the fiddy fund. My brother has confirmed 50 stat and has the cash to drop on his... He's waiting till I close on the house or finds a smokin' deal between now and then. I have several other friends that will jump on the bandwagon... Some talk but I bet at least 2-3 of them will actually do it... You know most will just bum rides off others but that works I don't say no to ridin' Mile's or P's fiddy's thumb.gif I can't believe I actually sold my 50 I told myself I'd never do it because I'd end up buyin one again... sho-nuff molaugh

Everytime I get even the thought of selling mine Im like... Naaaaah **** I wanted one when I first moved to Bama, was going to buy one with the proceeds from selling the old house but didnt at the time. Now I got one and its hopped up... sheeeeeiot, till death do us part ****er ! skully

Got it done:

50Track.jpg

With this layout, your yard will look great. You might as well piss off the neighbors early, you know you are going to do it sometime. :flipoff1:

Seriously, is there an easment on the persons property to the north to get in the driveway? It appears that the road easment ends on the east property line.

Yep there's an easement to get into the driveway. Luckily the paved street goes to mine. Talked to the neighbor, old man, don't think he's got enough hearing for anythin to bother him.. He built in 77 and this home was built in 78... Hopefully become friendly with him so he won't get all bent when we get out and have fun...

This is why I have no worries, all my neighbors have kids or act like kids. The house to the left has 3 quads... 2 kids and its a dee-vorced younger lady.

House to the right is a young couple, dood has a YZ and a EX400.. then it goes, divorced mom with 2 younger boys, and a new couple thatsyounger just moved in at the end of the street , they have 2 boys and a girl and 1 fitty , 1 XR70 :afro:

Then I got the two kids up the street in the older part of our neighborhood that Ive rode with a few times, XR100 and a chinese fat tire style xr50.

My new house ROCKS !! :afro:

Sounds like a solid plan. Build a track, have the neighbors kids over, kids get hurt, P gets sued and run out of the neighborhood. thumb.gif

Not hating, but just some things to think about. In our neighborhood we had a parent build some jumps and a small track for his son, that travels around the southeast competing, to "practice" on. He was quickly told that was not going to work by the HOA.

wngrog said:
Ask Larry Gipson....
Yeah maybe he and Pastrana can swing by and get you lined out. Prolly pick his brain at KOH. laughing1

bigsilly said:
Sounds like a solid plan. Build a track, have the neighbors kids over, kids get hurt, P gets sued and run out of the neighborhood. thumb.gif

Not hating, but just some things to think about. In our neighborhood we had a parent build some jumps and a small track for his son, that travels around the southeast competing, to "practice" on. He was quickly told that was not going to work by the HOA.

No HOA. I live in one now and have a sweet letter from when I was tryin to build my buggy in teh driveway laughing1 I deserved that **** though, that was white trash as hell.

I do need to find out legalities as far as keepin kids either out or gettin parental waiver... Dunno how many kids are in the neighborhood... I'm at the end of the street I doubt many ppl will notice.

MUCHADO said:
No HOA. I live in one now and have a sweet letter from when I was tryin to build my buggy in teh driveway laughing1 I deserved that **** though, that was white trash as hell.

I do need to find out legalities as far as keepin kids either out or gettin parental waiver... Dunno how many kids are in the neighborhood... I'm at the end of the street I doubt many ppl will notice.

I do not think a waiver is worth **** in court. Another consideration is how your home owners insurance will view it. You may want to discuss it with your agent.