• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired help me plan a fiddy track

hurr is my idea... I grew up in California and like my privacy fence... That way you're outta sight/outta mind from the peeps in the front. Rear has some sort of wire fence typical farm job... Not worried about that at all...

notice keg storage... this is for the empties so you can grab an empty and go get fresh fill at deh brew thru... Not really, that will actually be a good place to keep parts vehicle or just junk ass parts.. or trailer. I have 25 feet wide between building and prop line.

fiddy track looks small but the yard is long as ****...goin straight and jumpin is fun then 2 birms to get ya turned around... Fence to keep neighbor kids out...

We'll see just an idea!

... and stripper pole really is right there! laughing1

[attachment deleted by admin]

If yall don't quit talking about fiddys and ****, I am going to end up buying one real soon.

Speeding said:
Same here. I rode a nice one in Attica that cost like $500. :eek:

Thats cheap, it probably won't last long. I am really leary about the el-cheapo ones. They looks really good, but they dont last very long.

Cole said:
Thats cheap, it probably won't last long. I am really leary about the el-cheapo ones. They looks really good, but they dont last very long.

I think it belonged to Josh, Rusty Bray's spotter. If so he's had it for at least a year? I think Rusty has one too, maybe he'll post up.

whoaaaally **** just got an idea from Kelly on how much the slab will cost... fackmeh...

Well maybe that'll be spring ::) It sure would be nice to build one now but I need to take care of the inside first :dunno: Flooring has turned into "while we're at it" for a few other things because it wouldn't make sense to put flooring in and then re config the kitchen :eek: :dunno:

MUCHADO said:
whoaaaally **** just got an idea from Kelly on how much the slab will cost... fackmeh...

Well maybe that'll be spring ::) It sure would be nice to build one now but I need to take care of the inside first :dunno: Flooring has turned into "while we're at it" for a few other things because it wouldn't make sense to put flooring in and then re config the kitchen :eek: :dunno:

Yeah son, concretes expensive, I've got 10k in my small driveway expansion, path down side of garage and back patio. **** ADDS UP! And I COntracted it all, pulled the permits, rode the messicans asses and everything.

miles4areason said:
Two words for ya OLD FAITHFULL that bike takes a lickin and keeps on tickin :woody:

helllll yeaaa!!! hey im closer to you guys slightly at 194th come awn let'z get it!

BTW miles if u know of anyone sellin a fiddy gimme a shout! keep yer eyes peeled!

Just rough, figure 40x40 on screenings, 1600ft2 a foot thick, so 1600 ft3 / 27 is 60 yards. that's about 100ish tons dry, so figure $10 a ton, a grand in screenings delivered.
dirt work is free for fuel with a guy that owns a loader next door. a compactor is a non issue, just wet the screenings until they won't take anymore. then get some scrap lumber for forms and use wire mesh. figure $400 with all that ****. then concrete will cost you about $100 a yard, 30x30 is 900 x .5 is 450 ft3/ 27 is 17 yards, $1700 for mud. for 900 ft2, figure a buck a ft2, $900
so you're looking at free site prep (strip the topsoil and get to workable material, use to backfill with) with a borrowed loader, $1000 in screenings, $400 for misc, $1700 concrete and $900 for laydown and finish. a cool 4 grand for a floor.

To those that know Tuscaloosa... How awesome of a fiddy track would the new mid town village be? It's got all kinds of jumps and crazy turns. Only problem, asphalt and concrete!

Thanks Kelly thumb.gif

Just got a call from Miles... sounds like I have a line on a fiddy already w/ bars thumb.gif now it's time to rob a bank laughing1

wakin' the neighbors up
l_a7051c6b904b43deb91faa4b2f366adb.png

Slater started workin' on the pit bike track.. he burned off my grass with his 4 wheeler...
l_687917485d334cf29dba2cecdca6f53b.png

l_f58943715d9b420196281b3fbe797815.png

l_4cfe5db56da2456f97a081e99dc0aec5.png

l_fef8174714d940b288f677fb7eb247a9.png

l_30c99a072a5c4740b8bffc8ba50415b8.png

l_63d4aff9bf68492085e54f332cd8201b.png

l_9aa98c4a9eb940b4ae8c9ca15cbc778b.png

l_be0f9b4ac257426c96a644f96fbb045d.png

l_8106f502e42d497a99589693592a1ed2.png

l_5df2a19af7714dcbaae8b7c3c94c765a.png

l_f7a245ade71d40dbadaa1219f3a8754a.png

It isn't a castle but I'm happy for sure thumb.gif

l_14a08e6c40fc4fba8854fc4149243ebd.png

Kickass man, thats a sweet layout for the fiddy track, one double and a table in one of the other straights would make it fun as **** and you'd be able to carry good speed through it as well !

:afro:

I need to rent or borrow Ambers Uncles bobcat and get my back yard setup... not only fiddy track but there are some area's I could "work" for better drainage and **** too. booyang

Some of those turns are gona be nice when you go in 5 deep. thumb.gif

photo wouldn't attach... "uploader full" booyang

5 deep would be crazy on the turns, it's bad enough us running each other over with 2 bikes going. We'll have 4 out soon enough as soon as my bike and brothers bike are put back together. Ryan's motor locked and he's tryin to figure that out and I have a flat that will be fixxed today at lunch :woody: booyang

And P, yep plannin on a double, tabletop and some birms right now. Trying to borrow a dump truck---but I have a friend with some land that his dad said we can dig all the dirt we want (they are a mx family, raced/traveled all over so his dad's all about the pit bikes). They have 2 bobcats we can borrow (one down there to load the ****, one up at my place unloading and building track)...

Also thinkin about a 4' or so "freestyle" jump in the middle of the yard somewhere booyang that could get dangerous... but would be FUN :woody: hell maybe we make a steel kicker ramp and then a mound to land on...