• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

help nachese?

crapyota

ok i have august 11th-19th off,and i want to go to the rocks!!never been there.
so how do i get to them? what is the best route,and possible ideas for camping areas? routes to trails? possible map of area?
and where is best spot for forest pass(this is needed right?)?
i have kinda small group going,is anyone else going over these days? hope to see,and do some good wheelin.
thanks for any help!!

Any ranger station will sell you the forest pass deal, but you don't need it everywhere. Just call them up, tell them where you're going and what you're doing and they'll let you know if you need it.

google maps from Enumclaw to Milk Creek Road (NF1708). Follow milk creek road all the way to the top of the ridge. you'll figure out the rest. just follow the crowd or ask somebody.

:awesomework:

this isnt a fawkn spelling bee!!!
i asked a legit question. take your b.s to the campfire,or give some input for a fellow wheeler asking for some real directions.
i could go thru and post stupid things people have mispelled but im not worried about being a post whore:flipoff: .

now back on track.
thanks skrause,and archer!
does anyone know of any good maps of the area?

bill i have a god map of the area i bought at the store/gasstation at cliffdell. it shows the forest service roads and the trails.

when your on milk creek rd 1708 about 5 to 7 miles up you can turn left on a road/trail that has some good camping spots on it.

looking on the map its a road/trail that goes from lilly pond area to FS 1708.

couple of huge hunters campsite as well as some smaller ones. not far from FR and MR and the road is the trail to lillypond and 676 which is one of my favorite trails especially near the top.

or you can follow the little naches river and there is a campground (pay type with toilets). there are lots of places to just camp on the side of the road as well. there are also plenty of camping spots up into the hills.

really wish things could have been different and i could have gone with but i cant.

remember to use the bridges and dont drive in the mud or across meadows. they get real upset if you do.

Last edited:
on that road there are at least three very large group campsites complete with outhouses horse corrals shooting range and fireareas. the largest one has room for twenty rigs with trailers.

thanks pokey. thats kinda what i was looking for. basic trails to follow. to get familiar with area.
Hip. thanks for the heads up. probably pulling out late friday or real early sat. wish things would have scheduled better for us all. oh well there is gonna be more trips. soon.