• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help us possibly get a grant...Harlan Campground Putney Trailhead

Campground Man

Hey guys,

I don't know how many of you know me but I do know a few of you guys are regular customers of mine. In short I own the Cabin Rentals/Campground at the Putney Trailhead in Harlan. My father and I started this business in 2006 and have been slowly expanding as we can afford it. I've got a lot of big plans and getting a grant such as this could help tremendously in making our place so much more the better to stay at.

Here's the deal Chase (the credit card) is offering businesses grants - but in order to be considered not only do you have to fill out the application but you must also get at least 250 votes.

Here is the link - https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/60421

I'd appreciate it if you guys could click and then vote for us to get a chance on getting this grant...

Getting 250 votes does not guarantee a grant, but it puts you in the list to be reviewed by chase and voted on by their panel to receive one.

thanks,

Stephen Foster, Owner

Harlan Co. Campground & Cabin Rentals - Putney Trailhead

I am in for this anything to help out this great park and see the plans you have instore for your property

Voted. Good luck Steven, Kenny and the rest of the family. I'm sure you'll find 250 people here that want to support anything in the off road community. Anthony