• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HELP????!!!!! Will Waggy Srings Bolt straight in

ToyRochon

I want to install RS44044 waggies in my 94 sas pic up. Will the fromt of the waggy spring fit into my hanger. The with is 3in and toyotas are 2.75in. If so what will I have to do? I need to know asap, ordered them today and will be here thursday.Tanks For The Help. Let Me know. Oh, I am looking at going to Reiter to run the new springs, any one like to go let me know.

ToyRochon said:
hay paulie thanks smart a$#, I am got a marlin hanger kit, i was told they will fit in no problem.

If they are in place of stock leaves then you will have to spread the hanger/shackles opena hair as they are a tad wider...

ToyRochon said:
thats what i thunk, but wanted to make sure, I am using marlins hangers. So crash will that be ok?

Your golden man :; Just make sure to double check your caster...

any good suggestion on how I can fix it. I was thinking some small shims.Like a 4 or less.If so can I use the orginal center pin if not, what pin can I use to work correctly

ToyRochon said:
any good suggestion on how I can fix it. I was thinking some small shims.Like a 4 or less.If so can I use the orginal center pin if not, what pin can I use to work correctly

It depends on how many degrees you need to go. If the rig handles good now just verify your caster as it sits and then swap the springs and re-ck it. One problem with the toy diffs if you shoot for 7 degrees of caster (like I setup dana axles) you end up shoving the pinion down in the dirt...

So crash no idea on the center pins. If I put a shim in there. I know its not the ideal thing to do but it will work good if its 4 or less.

ToyRochon said:
So crash no idea on the center pins. If I put a shim in there. I know its not the ideal thing to do but it will work good if its 4 or less.

Get steel shims and wled them to the housing....

Latest posts