• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help with a truck in AL

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
Alright fella's, as most of you know, I am currently in stationed overseas in Kuwait, but in the last few weeks I have been searching for a truck to buy and I think I found one....but my problem is, I am here and the truck is in Alabama, so I dont really have anyone to go check it out for me. The guy is supposed to be getting me a bunch more pictures, but they never do it justice.
I need the help of someone in the Albertville area, that knows a little about diesels/trucks in general to give me an idea on the condition and how it drives. Is there anyone out there that could help me out??? It would be appreciated! :drinkers:
If you can do it, the sooner the better. PM me for the details!

Brian

What's the seller's name? I might can tell you if he's a good feller or not. Also, describe the truck and I might can track it down that way

II i got a buddy who lives there. Prior service like me. He said he could take a look at it for ya.

My friends and I all sell auto parts in Albertville, I'd say we know every ride in town and their owners know us, My offer still stands to dig up some dirt on the truck's history if you'd like, Good luck,
Tyler

muddinmetal said:
My friends and I all sell auto parts in Albertville, I'd say we know every ride in town and their owners know us, My offer still stands to dig up some dirt on the truck's history if you'd like, Good luck,
Tyler

Might want to get Tyler to check it out. My bro David can't look at it till Thursday.

Thursday is pretty soon man, I'm sure he's just happy for the help. I was just gonna ask around and see how this guy treated the truck: towing, mudding, service history, etc. I would almost never drive something for anyone unless they were blood. One man's rough is another man's Cadillac

hey man i have a mechanic shop in gadsden and live in albertville area tell me who has it if its a dealer i've done work for just about all of them,thanks for your service by the way my son in law is in kuwait also stationed at camp buehring. i own scotts auto and 4x4.

The place is B and B Auto. I have already had the VIN ran through carfax and the GM dealer and it has came back clean with no issues. I talked with the owner and he has been super helpful since I call the first time 2 days ago. Here is the VIN-1GCHK23D86F235632 It is a 2006 white, CCSB 4x4 DMAX
I appreciate the help from anyone, it really shows that our "community" has some great people in it. I definitely owe some :drinkers:

Scott, I am also on Camp Buehring. What group is he with? How long has he been here?

Thanks

Brian

i no brian at b&b well he bought my old shop in boaz for rental property i will go and get it today and take it to my shop and check it out for you.

my son in law is b co. 1204 he works on the helocopters,he has been there since august 2011,his name chris eudy if u find smack the **** out of him for m :dblthumb:e

no ****? we work with some guys from the 1204th...ground maintenance though. I dont really have a lot of dealings with the aviation guys. We are working under the same Brigade, the 29th Combat Aviation Brigade.. Small world!
I appreciate you taking the time to get the truck and looking it over!

Brian

you can call me when ever you get it there and have looked it over. I will turn on my skype number and it will ring through my computer. it is a local Jax number, so it wont be long distance. 904-638-1050

Brian

Its jus kinda heart warming to see the helpfull hand to a soldier. I cant help any 1TONZR2 . im to far from albertville but i do drive a D-MAX and like it ;D ;D :****:... Thanks for ur service, maybe ill C ya on the trails in the future ......

zukiscott said:
I heard Scott went and got it jumped some ramps and bent it all up then got it stuck in a creek somewhere molaugh

Hahahaha heard he abandoned it on the creekbed trail at MSORP after he got stuck and just set it on fire.

I live about 25 minutes from Albertville and know how to check a truck out, but ain't really diesel savvy. Hell yea it runs good, smells like a diesel and I hear that loud knocking racket them things make and it blows black smoke....yea it's a good'n ;D