• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help with Arm restraints !

jcw992

Gonna run the ARC Series and I need to Buy Some arm Restraints .. Any suggestions and what to buy I have 3 inch RJS harnesses.. was gonna try to get some info before I purchased . ive never wore any before

Summit and jegs sells em cheap they all pretty much hook up the same I wouldn't say one set better than the other me personally I prefer window net just depends what u like For mounting I didn't wanna add any hardware to the buggy so I just run 4 Velcro straps can't get much simpler

Speedway motors also sells some inexpensive ones as well. Like Nathan said, pretty simple and easy, all about the same. The rule also states that if you run window nets and a solid roof above, you do not need arm restraints. :dblthumb:

jcw992 said:
Gonna run the ARC Series and I need to Buy Some arm Restraints .. Any suggestions and what to buy I have 3 inch RJS harnesses.. was gonna try to get some info before I purchased . ive never wore any before

Let me check tonight if i can find mine. I will make you a killer deal on them.

NTIDWELL said:
Summit and jegs sells em cheap they all pretty much hook up the same I wouldn't say one set better than the other me personally I prefer window net just depends what u like For mounting I didn't wanna add any hardware to the buggy so I just run 4 Velcro straps can't get much simpler

Didn't think about that I fiqured you would have to weld tabs on and bolt them in some how ... but if the Velcro is sufficient that's probably the route I will go.. thanks