• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Here we go again (AC's New Moon Buggy Build)

thats the one ,try to get the BUGS out of it this sunday around the house if i can get the OLD one to stop humping the dam thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME just let me know what day and ill gladly chase that bad M'Fer around ! :afro:

( Matt no pressure but yea, we gotta finish your's this weekend ! ) laughing1

P said:
( Matt no pressure but yea, we gotta finish your's this weekend ! ) laughing1

I hope we do but I am still waiting on some key parts from PRP. Mine will be close I think

looks great guys. seeing how fast youins puts yours together kept me motivated the whole time. we finished the fab work last night and are breaking down for paint today and tomorrow. looks great. 2009 is gonna be a great year for racin.

Pops, I saw on PBB that Adam blew up a third. What was the deal? These the first Al ones he has run?

YEAP! Put the last axle in and ran about 15 min and cracked the alum third.Yukon has a steel one on the way.He had Alum in the last "car' till he cracked one in Jellico last year and swapped to steel.Could have been a freak accident,don't know but will be steel tomorrow I hope.He said it was to FFAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT............................. booyang booyang booyang

GOT LOTS OF POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't do much just gave her hell for about fifteen minutes, pulled back into the garage to check everything out and the front chunk was split right down the middle. new nodular steel ones will be here tomorrow ,will be ready for Saturday thumb.gif

Picture this.Quiet,dark country night,old coon dog trying to tree a few miles down the road and all of the sudden 400 horses go screaming by with only 12" of exhaust hangin out. thumb.gif

Adam/Pops,

I think some of us are going to ride Gdale on Sat morning for a few hours. If you wanna ride with us you are welcome to. You can drop your truck/trailer at my house if you need to

ADAMCARTER315 said:
GOT LOTS OF POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! didn't do much just gave her hell for about fifteen minutes, pulled back into the garage to check everything out and the front chunk was split right down the middle. new nodular steel ones will be here tomorrow ,will be ready for Saturday thumb.gif

I bet that thing is ridiculously fast..... suck's it broke but better now then later right ! thumb.gif