• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HEY EVERYBODY

GONOVRIT said:
X2! First time I've had this wknd off in 5 or 6 yrs, trying to make the most of it!

First weekend I've had off in several months. Trying to put something together for wheeling trip. All of you are invited, but we're located in southern Arizona.....lol

Going to Columbus Ohiho tonight, my boy's lacrosse tournament tomorrow, leave after the game and get us back to Knoxville, load up wife's car and drive to Charleston, SC for vacation. I'll do a 24 hour mileage check when I get to Charleston.

BPINAZ said:
First weekend I've had off in several months. Trying to put something together for wheeling trip. All of you are invited, but we're located in southern Arizona.....lol

You ever run with the Gila Valley guys? I know a feller in Morenci with a badass yoyo.

don't forget to put on them seatbelts even taking ur buggy off the trailer and keep them tight and take some pictures and post them!!!!! :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Re: HEY EVERYBODY

BPINAZ said:
AZ wheeling is on my list! Got buddy's down there ... Looking forward to getting down there soon!

800 miles exactly from my house to Dublin Ohio (North Columbus) and back to my driveway. Just hit the NC state line headed to Charleston, be there around 2:30-3 am.

Re: Re: Re: HEY EVERYBODY

Rokcrler said:
AZ wheeling is on my list! Got buddy's down there ... Looking forward to getting down there soon!

It's good wheeling our here. The Phoenix and Florence areas have the best trails. However, plan the trip for the Fall or Winter season. The summers out here are freakin ridiculous.

Re:

I took Friday off, so forst 4 day weekend I've had off in a while. School starts Thurs so figured I'd enjoy it. Been a good one! Damn Police all over the place in my neck of the woods watching for the drunks!

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I took Friday off, so forst 4 day weekend I've had off in a while. School starts Thurs so figured I'd enjoy it. Been a good one! Damn Police all over the place in my neck of the woods watching for the drunks!

Can't drive a half mile down here without seeing a sheriff :****: And then there is usually 2, one behind the other. They are out hunting for seat belt tickets more then anything here, saw 15+ people pulled over yesterday in the middle of the day.

First weekend i've had off in what seems like forever, and unfortunately have to work tomorrow. Got to do some private land wheelin with my little brother and some new friends yesterday. Perfect weather here for campin & wheelin this weekend. I needed that one day get away worse than ever :****: :driving: :drinkers:

Re:

FlatlandFSJ said:
Can't drive a half mile down here without seeing a sheriff :****: And then there is usually 2, one behind the other. They are out hunting for seat belt tickets more then anything here, saw 15+ people pulled over yesterday in the middle of the day.

The seatbelt is just an excuse for them to pull you over to see if they can smell beer or you act drunk :****: kind of like a tag light being out.