• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey I'm your other admin!

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Hey guys, some may not know but there are three admins on hardline, unfortunately two of us aren't able to be as active as we once were. But due to recent events I've been watching a lot more lately. We've decided clean up our forum a little so the ones that use this forum for education and positivity can enjoy it like we always have. Most everyone here is here because they are passionate about off-roading, that's really what this place is about. Discussions on all topics are welcome, but we all are human and those who intentionally stir up for negativity are not welcome here.

Have a nice day.

Re:

Cool....I like coming here seeing videos...babes....where we ridin next. Not to watch 14 year old girls screenshot Facebook battle each other on status updates.

...and to see what level of gay JD is at 8) :p

Re:

tonybolton said:
Cool....I like coming here seeing videos...babes....where we ridin next. Not to watch 14 year old girls screenshot Facebook battle each other on status updates.

Ban me if you wish, but you are the biggest ****in nut swinger here :tc :gtfo:

And thank you RickyB for doing what you...

It's not really a big deal, Will was hating on hardline on his facebook, I commented on batwills facebook page... even complemented his build. He told me to unlike his page, so I did. I started a thread to possibly vote him off since he was hating on hardline..said that if it's against the rules or whatever then delete it. It was deleted. End of story and rant.

Re:

tonybolton said:

Hell yeah!!!!

What the hell. I was kind of enjoying the build thread even though he is a douche. Came here to check up on it and it is gone. I don't have the facebooks. Oh well I guess.

Sorry....no .PDF version. :p

2b4637705c5fe81e2016af042c1b7064.jpg

Summary to avoid speculation is heyitsray was permanently banned for intentionally causing problems, then thriving and gloating about the drama he caused to others. If you have any more questions regarding that, feel free to PM me.

Speeding said:
Summary to avoid speculation is heyitsray was banned for intentionally causing problems, then thriving and gloating about the drama he caused to others. If you have any more questions regarding that, feel free to PM me.

No questions here, I am sure he earned it.