• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Zuki guys...

FireballXL5

Did you ever have trouble finding the sammi front axle inner seals? I'm repairing the broken axle I had up front, and it chewed up the inner axle seal.... For some reason, the auto part stores are having a hard time finding it... Even in their computers...

Gonna need to find something so I can reassemble and play this weekend... The ones I bought, that they said should be right, are way too big. Any help on the oem part number would be appreciated... Gonna research it myself too, but thought I'd ask here too...

I did take it with me to the two local auto parts stores that were open... But it's mangled and missing the part of the seal that shows a part number... Hope I can find one tomorrow...

Go to your local auto parts store with the old one, and anyone that knows anything will grab the book, and be able to get you the right seal, if they stock it... Toyota axles are the same way, the computers are wrong...
Toyota CR#12810
Samurai #10173...Does it look like this?
91487.jpg

The ID of this seal is 1.024"
The OD is 1.502"
Thickness is .276"

Hehe...Yeah, that's not exactly useable...
The part number/dimensions I gave you came off my napa acct...Should be able to round one up I think...Seattle Napa DC shows 1 in stock (not sure where the DC is), while Spokane has 6! :redneck:

If nothing else give Trail Tough a call. Then ended up with most of Hawks old inventory so they have just about every Suzuki part ever made now.

4WD Factory's pic...which is a TG part...
2007_1410_500__94305_std.jpg

Low Range's pic...Doesn't say who manufactured it, but if you look closely, the imperfections/lint on the seal in the pic is the same as above!
seals_1.jpg