• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Highly modified 91 GMC Syclone

Terryjmatthew

Putting this back up for sale. Had it listed a while back and ended up blowing a headgasket while I was joyriding it. That has since been fixed and I am ready to move it.
91 GMC Syclone #1770 of 2995. 105K original miles. Body is "good" considering age and mileage. It does have a few dings in the front bumper, hood and now left door(while it was having the head gasket replaced). :cry:
The engine runs strong, but it does smoke a little. Could be rings or could be seals in the turbo gone?? Has no effect on the way the truck runs though. Truck runs out strong, shifts smooth, etc.
AC converted to R134a and blowing cold. Brand new Nexen tires with 100ish miles on them.

I'll try my best to list out the mods as best I can. Some I have verified myself and some info was from the previous owner.

-Eagle Rods with TRW forged low compression pistons .030 over
-Roller lifters and rockers
-Aftermarket larger turbo
-Aftermarket larger injectors
-Headers
-Dual fuel pumps?
-Lunati cam
-External wastegate
-larger intercooler
-Lowered 1.5" in the rear
-Ported and polished heads with oversized valves.

I'm sure there is some more I can't think of at the moment.
$10,000 obo

Canon1074.jpg

Canon1071.jpg

Canon1072.jpg

Do you want a fun parts truck? Well here it is! For its age it is a VERY clean truck, plus its a Cyclone.

Just think, it only increases in value.. :driving:

So I drove it to lunch today and had a flat tire and the speedo quit working. The tire is fixed (corroded wheel causing the bead not to seal completely). The speedo quit working because one of my club-footed friends stepped on the ECM while it was out and pulled a couple wires out of the DRAC module.

I don't have time to fool with this at the moment so my loss is your gain.
I will take $7000 cash.

If I can't get that, it will go back in storage until I get slow at the shop or buy a house with a garage. :****: