• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

I finally got the game last night. I've played a little bit, I kind of like the old one better until I get to play with some people I can talk **** to. Can you detune the rig to stock to challenge? I'm nowhere near the run what ya brung races yet, all I have is the super jeep with very little mods. I miss the days of the fully done up monster truck, go to the moon, do 10,000 flips and go 1100M and with airtime have another 100K to spend in 4 minutes laughing1 Hoping this one takes off and gets fun with modded ****

Well the daily challenge just refreshed on mine...and with the stock super jeep its damn near impossible to get past 38m...anyone else get further yet?

clemsonjeep said:
Well the daily challenge just refreshed on mine...and with the stock super jeep its damn near impossible to get past 38m...anyone else get further yet?
I second this. I get hung up on the first big hill after the bridge.

**** that daily bullshit.....

On the other hand....back up in dat azz for 2 oh 1-7. 8)

09eacba63154d9ad36274de779e09564.jpg

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

5BrothersFabrication said:
I have a hard time racing now, I constantly find myself trying to beat my personal best wheelie at +18. :driving:
Try Sunday Champ. The first race, (Stones and Bridges) or something like that, is the best for wheelies. I'm up to +39 in my diesel modded up to level 12.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
Do you guys have to sit through an eternity of mobile strike ads? Take way too long to mod **** out? Holy hell where am I going to get 100k for a car or 2 bone stock. It's like I'm living in my real life.

X2

I lost interest already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
Do you guys have to sit through an eternity of mobile strike ads? Take way too long to mod **** out? Holy hell where am I going to get 100k for a car or 2 bone stock. It's like I'm living in my real life.

Everybody else has nice stuff and gets to race all day and I get 10 minutes a day at best and still dont get to play. SMH I cant even wheel on the phone!

I stopped upgrading my super jeep at level 5 (and bought the car) so I can't keep up with you guys running a "STOCK" super jeep so I'm running my car.

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Eddyj said:
I stopped upgrading my super jeep at level 5 (and bought the car) so I can't keep up with you guys running a "STOCK" super jeep so I'm running my car.
You can detune it.....that's what I did. I think mines at or near MAX on everything.

Yeah but the problem is that when I detune it and everyone else jumps out to a 4 car lead when I hit a perfect start.
Not being bitchy about it. Just saying even at level 5 everyone else is walking me on the flat ground.
Tony I was running side by side with you on today's challenge. But once i ran the car it erased that time.
I also have another group of degenerates I'm playing with so I am losing to them.
Just letting this group know why my car is on daily.

Latest posts