• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HIT IT BIG!!!!

The Luke said:
....ok, it was my bosses wife that hit it big. They just got back from Vegas and hit $1,485,000 on the Wheel of Fortune game. He's trying to decide what to do: Option A, $77,000 per yr for 20 yrs on Dec. 10. or option B. A lump sum of $1,120,000 and stick it in an account that he does not have access to so he doesn't blow it all on hookers and cocaine(his words).

What would ya'll do?

Man that Wheel of Fortune gets on my nerves, I get tired of hearing it lo, Congrats to them

1.1 million in cash right now I think I could retire from working for someone else right now. Pay house off, invest smartly, and live off dividends as much as possible.

Selfish bastards. Charitable donations look good on tax forms. I hear sfwda is in need of some money to build bath houses at all our favorite parks

BUG-E J said:
Selfish bastards. Charitable donations look good on tax forms. I hear sfwda is in need of some money to build bath houses at all our favorite parks

Damn son, just let it go. :'(

:flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

I'd cash it all out right now and go buy bitcoin. :flipoff1:

I won over 2k on that game in bilioxi. Wife's friend just got up from it when I won like $800, then she went back and lost another 100, she got up and I won another 1200 right after that. She was pissed.

BUG-E J said:
Slow again today at work.
Glad to see you using the quote function correctly.

Yup, and still haven't hit it big yet and my EBT and phone have been cut off. :dunno: Got to go fix my gas pedal now. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Lump sum and get access so he can have his hookers and cocaine. Hell he's 60 give him 25k and tell him to have at it I say.

Always take the lump sum.

Pull 200K out for spending.
Take the 920K remaining and invest it in a mix of low to mid risk markets.
With an 8% ROI you'll make $73,600 / year.
Pocket the $73,600 each year and continue investing the initial 920K.
20 years x $73,600 = $1,472,000 + the $920,000 still in the market.

Obviously taxes will drop these numbers but it would still be way better in the long run.