• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

lowbudgetjunk said:
I wouldn't make a ton. Bring some some bowls and spoons, napkins and a couple trash bags. It's all the other stuff that we always run out of.

Don't worry, the hardliners will improvise. We ate 10 lbs of hamburgers and 6 ducks with a 1/4 loaf of bread and a half head of lettuce at GMP :****:

TBItoy said:
Don't worry, the hardliners will improvise. We ate 10 lbs of hamburgers and 6 ducks with a 1/4 loaf of bread and a half head of lettuce at GMP :****:

Yep, I ****ed that one up at GMP. I injured myself and missed a great ride with some folks I really love and miss. Plus I was supposed to have some of the fixings.

pholmann said:
Dammit I was gonna bust your balls but you had to put sentiment and real talk in that post. Damn you Kel.

Yeah it's hard to kick a man when he's down, injured, and home with sick kids.

I wish I could make this ride.

pholmann said:
Dammit I was gonna bust your balls but you had to put sentiment and real talk in that post. Damn you Kel.

Yep, I beat myself up about that ride the whole weekend and have thought about it weekly since. I actually go back and read the thread, watch the videos and it just pops into my head more often than I care to admit.

I need a ride with someone. I am not as brave as 30 year old Hagan.

6b8a97c00f4ad201a39fc6871780ce84.jpg

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

im not gonna make this one broke a rear output shaft on the transfer case and my fiance has radiation 5 days straight this week so things arent looking good. Yall drink one for me. :drinkers:

What's the weather going to be like? Trying to decide if Tony and I are coming or not! We don't do rain and mud

Speeding said:
Trying to make this one guys, looking forward to it!

Kewl! I am going to need some sxs folks to follow around, I may be coming up solo. Everytime I try to ride with my crawler peeps, I get left behind in about 5 minutes on trails I can't go up haha. But if it rains, I be sittin my ass at home. :****:

Local weather is showing a lot better forecast. Some rain Thursday night and gone Friday morning. Some rain forecasto for Sunday morning and then heavy rain Sunday night. We going to be good