• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

10% chance it sunshines.
350.png

Some of the best rides I have ever been on had miserable weather. The people make it fun, not the place or the weather. Y'all ninjas gotta find better people to ride with......and TonyB, that counts too if you are riding by yourself :flipper:

Re: Re: HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

lowbudgetjunk said:
Some of the best rides I have ever been on had miserable weather. The people make it fun, not the place or the weather. Y'all ninjas gotta find better people to ride with......and TonyB, that counts too if you are riding by yourself :flipper:
Imma 2-5 group kinda wheeler. 8) :p

I've been avoiding this thread. Like JD avoiding Marsha now that he's a family man.
Like Pholmann avoiding bankruptcy.
Like lowbudgetjunk avoiding a barber.
Like rednecklights avoiding riding with FIF
Like Tim C avoiding my pm's to Netflix's and chill
Cause I'm headed to Nashville to take care of my business.
So whatever....
I hope all you fruit loops have a good time. Hopefully everyone's nut sack stays in their pants this ride.

Eddyj said:
I've been avoiding this thread. Like JD avoiding Marsha now that he's a family man.
Cause I'm headed to Memphis to take care of my business.
So whatever....
I hope all you fruit loops have a good time. Hopefully everyone's nut sack stays in their pants this ride.

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Eddyj said:
Cause I'm headed to Memphis to take care of my business.
So whatever....

We sure gonna miss ya. We will be sure to have a few laughs at your expense since you can't make it.

pholmann said:
We sure gonna miss ya. We will be sure to have a few laughs at your expense since you can't make it.

Any parts going back to Ed that I can put my sac on? :tc

Looking forward to this ride. The wife and I are coming down Friday. Gonna make some turkey chili for a little different flavor also.