• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOG WILD new build from Tucker's OffRoad

thumb.gif. Good tech. I could probably drop 4 inches by going two piece. I did a one piece for simplicity but am ready to get low.

This is an awesome rig right up there with the evil willys buggy as my favorite Rockwell rig. Can't wait to see it with panels

<< :tc

Thanks and yes the two piece makes it a lot easier to sit low . Also protects the drive shaft much better because it doesn't stop below the pivot of the 4 link. I always set the joint in the drive shafts as close to the pivot of heim that I can . And thanks this buggy seems to work great . I'm in the process of paneling it now

Thanks Gregg . It's already getting scratched and chipped up but I built this one to thrash on. The roof doesn't have any marks yet but the 10 days wheeling trip starts tomorrow so we'll see!

Rockwells607 said:
Thanks Gregg . It's already getting scratched and chipped up but I built this one to thrash on. The roof doesn't have any marks yet but the 10 days wheeling trip starts tomorrow so we'll see!

Tell Heather she's gonna have to buy sticky flip flops so her foot doesn't keep slipping off the skinny pedal and rolling it. :rolf: