• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holiday eats

money_pit_yj

Been smoking turkeys for years, last year did 35. I sold my bbq rig so We didn't this year. We decided at the last minute to get a bunch of friends together and cry a turkey tonight. To keep from eating the same meal 3 times in a row we made opened face turkey sandwiches with gravy and bacon. Man that was right! So good I didn't even take pictures. So for future ideas sake what does everyone else do for holiday meals? I'm here to tell you fried turkey injected with creole butter and garlic was damn near perfect!!!

went to moms for breakfast : biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, fried potatoes, cinnamon rolls

just had lunch with the soon to be inlaws: turkey, ham, and every possible thanksgiving related food one can imagine

and so I don't get burnt out on turkey, I am gonna grill steak for me and dad tonight thumb.gif

Re: Re: Re: Holiday eats

rednecklights said:
This years a bust !

We have been up all night with a sick little boy. I just had some left over bbq and Mac n cheese.

Yall eat up !

Jon Piper
Bless his heart... maybe you can catch a late meal of some leftovers. Leftovers are the best part of thanksgiving.

Re: Re: Holiday eats

Had to come into work at 2 today. One of the stations I deliver to makes a sandwich called the Pilgrim. It's got stuffing bread, turkey and gravy. I also picked me up a side of potatos. Held off on the double meat so I don't fall asleep behind the wheel.
2d5579869618be570ea7ece53c6b3b7a.jpg

Murdered meal 1 (the traditional thanksgiving meal) now to my parents where they replace turkey with 1.5" thick sausage and apple stuffed pork chops. And homemade cheesecake! My insulin pump is pissed off at me right now!!!!