• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Christmas or holiday movie and a quote

sexxy

National lampoons Christmas vacation has got to be my favorite Christmas movie and it is full of quotes.

Cousin Eddie: S#!??ers full Merry Christmas

Attachments

• 81D6F790-00E3-4DF3-8B4B-AA9360225DD6_zps9kbyh5fm.jpg
    81D6F790-00E3-4DF3-8B4B-AA9360225DD6_zps9kbyh5fm.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 382
Father Christmas: "If you see a sign that says 'Peep Show', that doesn't mean they're letting you look at presents before Christmas."

He looks like a pink nightmare!"

Clark: "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

:rolf: :rolf:

I can't get the antlers to stay on this little guy. We tried glue and tape.

Have you tried staples?

Re:

Where you going to fit a tree that big Griswold?

Bend over and I'll show you!

You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.

I wasn't talking to you!! (Looking to his wife.)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be any more surpriseD.

I ran a Christmas 5K dressed like cousin Eddie (when he was emptying the rv cigar and all) and had a random drunk :cougar: throw her arms around me and say this line....It caught me by surprise because at the time I didn't remember that particular line from the movie. That and I was standing right next to my wife :rolf: