• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Christmas or holiday movie and a quote

Christmas Vacation is definitely my favorite.

I am going to say my 2 favorite scenes (DAMN FUNNY!).

When Eddie keeps tossing dog food into the cart, then crushes Clarks lightbulbs, Eddie doesn't even notice and Clark doesn't acknowledge that it happened. :rolf:

837a0ada8881d42635de3fa3fd8db90f.jpg

Also when eddie flicks that windmill thing in the living room and it falls to pieces. :rolf:

148608a01cde6eda5a6dc7798f0021e1.jpg

The German Christmas pyramid carousel is what they are. I bought one just because of that scene in the movie.

I'm kind of partial to this:

Eddie: "Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career."
Clark: "College?"
Eddie: "Carnival."
Clark: "You got to be proud."
Eddie: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He'll be guessing people's weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?"
Clark: "No."
Eddie: "She's got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she's ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook."

86chevota said:
It's funny as ****. A lot of people got up and walked out. It's a lot Nastier than the other one but funny as ****.
Sounds like I need to check it out!

The wife dragged me out. Am not a movie guy but I did enjoy this one. You got to see it if you enjoy some sick nasty fun!

86chevota said:
The wife dragged me out. Am not a movie guy but I did enjoy this one. You got to see it if you enjoy some sick nasty fun!

What movie are you talking about? :dunno: