• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

holley pro-jection

Tired of the quadra:puke: loading up on steep hills. What about the holley truck avenger? Also have a chance to get a new one for good deal, just dont know much about them.

Lower the floats on that puke.

You already hav ethe best offroad carb without breaking the bank. Just some tuning is needed.

Look up the QJ tips tricks for offroad.

We have a guy in our group that has been working on these carbs forever.He can get to run like no other,but eventually always cut out on side/steep hills. We ran the same carb on the cj5 for 15 yrs with issues of cutting out.Switched to howell and never again!!

I wasnt suggesting the puke over good EFI, but Holley is NOT good EFI.

If you stay with a carb tho, that puke will work better then any avenger/afb/old holley ever thought of with the right stuff.

Or get a predator.

thats how you dial in the fuel and ignition curves for max power...you start with a downloaded base fuel map,then adjust it from there..same with dist curve...:awesomework: took me a couple months of screwing with it daily to get it good..my tune stilll has room for improvement..but the laptop i was using at the time is no longer...so i havent touched the tune in 5 years or so..need to get another laptop and make some changes..