o2 boch or ntk? 02 boch
open headers? no shorty's to full exhaust
afr when it starts to load.
how much correction in learn table after it has died
have you tranfered the learn map to base
is the learn on and reaching temp to start learning
tuned accel enricments

a few answers

Yes I meant main header tube right off the head . It only gets a reading from one cylinder but seems to fix the issue of a wrong reading with open headers .

The problem is that an o2 sensor really needs a decent length of pipe after it. This is why they NEVER act right at the collector that is immediately open to the atmosphere. Putting it in one pipe although not idea keeps the outside air from affecting the reading

muddinmetal said:
The problem is that an o2 sensor really needs a decent length of pipe after it. This is why they NEVER act right at the collector that is immediately open to the atmosphere. Putting it in one pipe although not idea keeps the outside air from affecting the reading

X1000!!!!! Ask me how I know, and everyone else that I ride with has had that problem. Halcat told us about the NKG o2, best money spent for my fast system.

Running an o2 using a single primary is very interesting news. I did not realize that was an option, but is good to know. I will be running a different motor and fuel injection system soon so this may be useful.

No company will tell you to set it up that way however it seems to be working with most guys and aftermarket efi systems . I'm CHanging mine this week