• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOLLY - New Years Eve Ride - December 31, 2012

Re: Re: HOLLY - New Years Eve Ride - December 31, 2012

Man this is a fun place with ALOT of potential. Trails everywhere waiting to be cut and beat down! We only rode about 1/2 - 3/4 of a day, had to get back early for new years plans, but really enjoyed it and will be back! These are all the pics I got, I saw several others taking pics today too, maybe they'll post em up!

hu6ase8y.jpg

ezuzy6eb.jpg

nanu2a9e.jpg

utujy2a3.jpg

y2u9esyp.jpg

9evy6yje.jpg

e7e8yhu7.jpg

huqavuva.jpg

aby6e5uq.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

i saw several guys in gurley this morning headed that way, made me sick that i didnt have a rig
looks like you guys hit some good trails though, thanks for the picks josh
happy new year to all and
ROLL TIDE ROLL

Nothing but Yotas and one Sami... guess the Jeepers are fair weather wheelers :****:
They must have been mall crawlin' :flipoff1:

Good times. Great group of guys to wheel with. :dblthumb:

Thought that one ledge was gonna be a complete shut out for the Red labels, but Jamie came through in the bottom of the ninth and scored one for team swamper.

laughing1

I talked to Russ after ya'll left about having a weekend to clear new trails. The place has tons of potential, just needs some man hours put in to get some more trails cleared. Maybe he can get something together and get some people out there.

Any suggestions on the best way to go about this? What would it take to get people out there to help?

This will be the next place i go. Fo sure. When yal yota boys goin back
bc i have a few more that can join the fun.

Great ride, with a great bunch of guys! well other than that ass of a man Tacoma JD :flipoff1:, Anytime you guys want to go back a cut trails let me know! got a brand new saw i need to try out

Re: Re: Re: HOLLY - New Years Eve Ride - December 31, 2012

zukimaster said:
Great ride, with a great bunch of guys! well other than that ass of a man Tacoma JD :flipoff1:, Anytime you guys want to go back a cut trails let me know! got a brand new saw i need to try out

Good times for sure and :flipoff1: to you too ;D I ain't much for hobbling around in the woods dragging trees and **** for obvious reasoning, but I have a brand new saw too I can bring. I'll crank it up, tie some rope to it, and start swingin it in circles.....

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL