• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HOLLY - New Years Eve Ride - December 31, 2012

Someone's gotta be the "Hero" and save team swamper! Not sure it was swamper as much as it was skinny pedal. LOL. Had fun guys. Can't wait for another ride.

mtnride said:
Someone's gotta be the "Hero" and save team swamper! Not sure it was swamper as much as it was skinny pedal. LOL. Had fun guys. Can't wait for another ride.

Skinny pedal and Toyota power son! WOOPOW! :driving:

Good meetin' all you guys, need to get another ride up there again soon for sure! :drinkers:

This is a quote from a Facebook friend on the pics I put up from the Hollytree ride...

"Wish I had known you were there, Josh. When you turned off of of 65 onto 20, you were probably 1/2 mile from where we live! You also drove past where Si Robertson from "Duck Dynasty" used to live!"

I can't confirm truth behind that but I thought that's pretty neat if it is indeed true.

We need to go. Am not goin to mis this trip. That place looks sweet.
Thanks yal for the pics

Still not as many trails as most places have, but the potential is definitely there and what's there already is pretty fun. It's still a "green" park, but gotta start somewhere!

TacomaJD said:
This is a quote from a Facebook friend on the pics I put up from the Hollytree ride...

"Wish I had known you were there, Josh. When you turned off of of 65 onto 20, you were probably 1/2 mile from where we live! You also drove past where Si Robertson from "Duck Dynasty" used to live!"

I can't confirm truth behind that but I thought that's pretty neat if it is indeed true.

Yeah, that's true. He still owns the property down there.

Well what i like from the pics is it looks flat with all those rocks an ledge
every where. Idk it looks like fun. When yal goin back.

had a great time.....need to get a group together and go cut a few trails while it is still cold.......

Holly Tree is a great park to ride, it has the potential to become one of the premier parks in the southeast!
We look forward to working with them again!