• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hollytree Off-Road Mountain Challenge - October 20, 2012

HollytreePark

Come out and race this Saturday (Oct. 20). We will be starting with 3 classes: SXS, Stock (lockers & up to 35" tires) & Unlimited. Start time is 10:00 a.m. Driver's meeting at 9:30 a.m. at entrance. Regular gate entrance fee plus $25.00 registration fee to participate. Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. 80% payback therefore prize depends on # of participants. Message us your name & vehicle info on facebook (www.facebook.com/hollytreeoffroad) so we can get an idea of how many we can expect & we can post how much payout to winners may be. Hollytree Off-Road Park rules apply during all special events. Helmets, full safety gear & fire extinguishers are required to participate. **We will also be drawing for a free 2 day pass on Saturday & Sunday.

Re: Re: Hollytree Off-Road Mountain Challenge - October 20, 2012

Not to discourage, but I saw where you posted that you planned to do this every weekend, seems to me that running an "event/race" every weekend will take away from the appeal/exculsitivity of it, I dunno, it may work out.

I'd say if you ran a long course, some weekends in between the ecors races, you could draw some ppl.

The logistics/dynamics of a single lap-single car type race vs a multi lap-multi car race like ecors runs is completely different,

Are y'all planning on running any multi car races/courses? Maybe do 3 lap "heat races" to keep the # of rigs on the course manageable? I think that would be cool. Make a BIG 2 day event out of it? Heats on Sat, finale on Sun. I think the name "Mountain Challenge" would be more fitting of such an event.

good luck and great park either way!

more laps the better or build a gp style track in the feilds now that would be fun as hell and then u would a sxs track also