• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

honda pioneer 700-4

dodgecrawler2011

Anybody own one. Seen a few reviews online. Be my first sxs. Mainly looking to trail ride with the wife and kids. Anybody have any input?

Buddy of mine has one. Its been good. I dont really get the posts about lack of power.we had a rhino break down with us and my buddy pulled him back down the powerlines and it had plenty of power. The only hill it didnt get up, it didnt bog down, it just spun out and couldnt get traction.that was with two adults and two kids in it and one adult in the rhino it was pulling.if you like them get one. I personally like them and we ride with all kinds of sxs..... Im not sure if you were to want to go with alot bigger tires.i dont know if there even is any aftermarket yet for them. And the rear seats are really just kid jump seats, i dont think adults would wanna make long rides in them..... About the most capable four seaters are the teryx.a two inch lift and 28's and they will go!storage is small though.

Yea i keep seeing the underpowered bitching too. I was kinda worryed about that. Prolly end up getting one mid summer.