• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

honda rincon

toyzuk

im lookin at buyin a rincon but my buddy has one and has overheating issuse. anyone have these same problems.

oh and where not typical riders, we seem to beat the livin crap out of our quads, and honda is the only one that seems to hold up which is why im going with one.

From what I've seen, the foreman line is the most durable honda atv.
The Rincon is more of a spot Quad with better suspension and more power but dosn't take the beatings that a Rubicon will take.
Most of my smart friends ride Honda's and the others ride polaris:puke:

With that said, I've been beating on my suzuki vinson 5 speed manual with 27" swamp lites for over a year now with no problems. I think there as tough as anything out there and a little cheaper then a Honda.

I think the one thing to keep in mind is:
"If it aint Jap, its crap"

Just my .02 cents

miscpicsofkids0708001ua5.jpg

i gotta 04 rancher and have beat the shtt outta it hadda replace front and rear bearings about it ive ridden it hard been flipped about 6 good times and over 3700miles no over heating problems or anything ive heard those honda 420s are nice just have to lack power of everything else :corn: :beer: :beer:

i love the foremans but want more power and the handling of the rincon, but the rincon is easy to roll compared to the foreman. my cousins 03 foreman has been rolled at least 30 times, at least, and was stuck in a peat bog and the the winch wouldn't pull it out. so we hooked my buddys locked up toyota to it and ripped the front frame, bumper, most of the plastic and some other stuff of when we tried to pull it out. we had to re-weld a whole bunch of stuff to fix it. everybody rides this thing and beats the crap out of it. i love it, and thats why i want a honda.