• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

House Decor....

P

If its free, its P
:afro:

The buggy pic is getting rematted though, so it matches the Xrra poster....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks good,
This is hanging in the Hall at my house
122507_11081.jpg

BamaTJ said:
Cole,
You should frame your avatar and hang it on the wall!!! :flipoff1:
I agree that guy is hot. You should be able to sell those to tweeny's to hang on their walls next to their Justin Timberlake posters. loller.gif

I think the pic is 30x40 ??? Dont recall... its big enough laughing1 I hate they did the matting lame... Been waiting on that thing for along time and now its headed back to them for another long time. :-\

It'll be cool when they match though and look good ! thumb.gif

P said:
I think the pic is 30x40 ??? Dont recall... its big enough laughing1 I hate they did the matting lame... Been waiting on that thing for along time and now its headed back to them for another long time. :-\

It'll be cool when they match though and look good ! thumb.gif

What exactly did/didn't they do to the finish of the print that you don't like?

Speeding said:
What exactly did/didn't they do to the finish of the print that you don't like?

Think he is talking about the framing shop. The mat around the phot is maroon on one and like a gold on the other. He wants them to match

Hobby Lobby framed it... the color of the matting ( mustard or something like that... ) doesnt look good and Amber and I both didnt really know were they came up with that color... They said if i didnt like it they'd change it to match the xrra flyer one ( burgandy.. ) So thats what we are doing.

They did a nice job, just an ugly color..( that yellow border or whatever its called... )

And here I've been waiting on Ricky B to finally publish his pics to see if one in there is "Frameable"

Dv8 has one of P in a banana hammock that he has on the whole in his secret room called the "spank tank".

Latest posts