• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

House Decor....

Speeding said:
Yeah, the wait is killin' me too.

At the rate your employer is going we will probably see those pics in the mag around a year from now. I mean the shitty rags that everybody hates on have their Moab coverage from April on stands now, where is issue #2 of CRAWL?

P said:
I think the pic is 30x40 ??? Dont recall... its big enough laughing1 I hate they did the matting lame... Been waiting on that thing for along time and now its headed back to them for another long time. :-\

It'll be cool when they match though and look good ! thumb.gif

Amber called and said we got it back today... She also had the XRRA Grayrock flyer done from last year so I got 3 matching badass pics for the Garage-ment ! laughing1 :afro:

( garage-ments suck balls to weld in ...... Im really hatin that part. Maybe i can talk my wonderful wife into a shop on the back lot next year :fish: )

Ambo said:
Sure... as long as it is right beside the pool ;D
http://www.target.com/Intex-Summer-Color-Pool/dp/B000KHWGJQ/sr=1-4/qid=1216336845/ref=sr_1_4/602-9063121-4375831?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Apool&page=1
$25, I don't see the problem ???
4174BBBCKCL._SS384_.jpg

and look at the rack on model mommy :eat:

OH.... My bad. :dunno:

The in the ground kind of pool. And not a watering hole either.

Kind of like the Overton's pool! Not too small, not too big... just right! :)

Ambo said:
OH.... My bad. :dunno:

The in the ground kind of pool. And not a watering hole either.

Kind of like the Overton's pool! Not too small, not too big... just right! :)

A lot easier just to go to there house while they are at work! :fish:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
A lot easier just to go to there house while they are at work! :fish:

Thats what I do.. plus you can pee in the pool under radar since know one is there to swim through your hot spot ! loller.gif

Latest posts