• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Housing in Hoover/Bessemer area?

Lauderdale

Get To Know Me.
Anyone down in that area know of any places that have a decent lease or rent for a college student. Going to Lawson State. Probably going to working at Hoover Toyota. Been search around but haven't really found any decent housing for a reasonable price.

Sent from an iPhone using Tapatalk!

Hoover is probably going to be a little pricey but I would stay out of Bessemer if you can. I know a few people personally that have been robbed there. :afro:

You getting a minority scholarship to go there? If you ain't a :afro: then you'll be a minority there. :****:
What courses are you taking/studying? There are a ton of apts in Hoover, also may want to look in the Homewood area for a place to lease. Lemme know if I can help you, swing by a place and look at it for ya, whatever.

A buddy of mine just moved down there but he's a exit up from Hoover on 459 at the Liberty Park exit. I'm not sure what your budget is but I think him and another couple I know are paying +/- 700 a month right there in the same area. He did mention that there were a few places around the Galleria mall that were cheaper.

Hoover used to be upscale, now it's Little Tiajuana. Same with Homewood. I lived there for a year. 1 br apartment ran me $529. I liked the convienence. Never had any thefts or trouble though.

grcthird said:
You getting a minority scholarship to go there? If you ain't a :afro: then you'll be a minority there. :****:
What courses are you taking/studying? There are a ton of apts in Hoover, also may want to look in the Homewood area for a place to lease. Lemme know if I can help you, swing by a place and look at it for ya, whatever.
I got a half paid scholarship to any of the auto programs. I was looking into the T-Ten, but I may go into GM ASEP. Still undecided as I stand right now. I'll be sure to let you know something If I find something. Thanks!

CHASMAN9 said:
What kind of money are you looking to spend, bedrooms, etc?

I'd like to stay around 700-800. I'm just looking to get a place where it is safe and if It had internet that would be good but other than that nothing in particular.

do t ten. you dont ant to work on chevy the rest of your life. hell send me a pm. ive got a room you can rent 10mins from school and a shop i can out you to work in.

offroadr1 said:
do t ten. you dont ant to work on chevy the rest of your life. hell send me a pm. ive got a room you can rent 10mins from school and a shop i can out you to work in.

And he does have the work! Probably let you car pool with him too if the dogs don't take up all the other seats... ;D

offroadr1 said:
How much rent you taking about?

Sent from an iPhone using Tapatalk!

I'll chime in on this one since I live in Hoover. Finding an affordable (I'm assuming) one bedroom something for rent may be difficult. Unfortunately, the ones that would be affordable have gotten :afro: in the last few years. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. I'll be glad to help. Have you looked in Homewood?

offroadr1 said:

There ya go! That's a great offer right there. :eek:

I myself took the GM ASEP course an there were a couple of guys from outta town an there dealership put them up in an apt. in Hoover. Don't know how far you live from school but I would look into it.

Rockoholic said:
I myself took the GM ASEP course an there were a couple of guys from outta town an there dealership put them up in an apt. in Hoover. Don't know how far you live from school but I would look into it.

I believe I am goin into ASEP. Hoover Toyota's new service manager doesn't have a clue what he is doing and they are supposedly starting their grads at 60K a year salary :dunno:. Reason I swapped into from ASEP to T-Ten. They have lost my application and resume. Then they don't follow up on returning my calls. Planning on getting on at Bentley Cadillac in Florence as of where I stand now.

do not get an appartment in hoover. they are all trash. priced way to high and your **** will get brokin into all the time. i lived there for a year in the most exspensive complex in hoover at the time thinking it would be cool. WRONG. had a helicopter flying over with search lite twice, had cops run up to me with guns dranw asking if i had seen a ****** with blood on him.. car got broken into twice.. idk about bessemer, i work in bessemer but stay in alabaster. but **** hoover. if you cant rent a house out there stay away. nothing but ******s and messicans..

I know the service manager at Hoover. I can put in a good word for you, but it's a shitty place to work because if the owner. He's a ****ing retard. Their turnover rate is extremely high