• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How do you

Very carefully. :flipoff:

Actually, I have no idea what youre talking about and am just posting out of boredom. Please carry on.

~T.J.

stompinjab1 said:
How do you get through "BYS" and "SOOL" in the snow with out winching?:D
you can't...trust me,,,,was there last night.what a bitch!..never go again........till the next time.lol:kissmyass:

stompinjab1 said:
The skinny pedal is for people with V8s that cant drive

Thus, the reply i gave. Ive done it in snow in a toy of a wheeler, It had no power so i just had to keep momentum going. That and getting a nudge from another rig helps some.

JOOP said:
No he's just bragging, because he didn;t have to winch once.:booo:

No it was directed at the people that say you need a V8,60s,coilovers or that Krawlers are just for the rock. Or mabey if you take the worst of every thing and put it all together it works:flipoff:

I'm sure there were people from this board to back you, but hard to believe, I saw you winch without snow a month or two ago. But maybe now that you have real tires thing's are different:D Good job

darius said:
I'm sure there were people from this board to back you, but hard to believe, I saw you winch without snow a month or two ago. But maybe now that you have real tires thing's are different:D Good job

I love the Krawlers, charged the shocks but I think it was the heater I put in :D

GRNTACO said:
And how do you mange to do all of this and start 4 different threads and not have any pics of it?:stirpot:

Who me I only started this one and some one else was takin the pics

TreeClimber said:
And it helps even more if you are the lead dog.

Yep. I was in the middle of the pack. By the time I got to an obstacle the holes were deep and the mud was all torn up. didn't help I had the smallest tires in the group. :mad: