• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How long till Karl tears off his dually fenders?

How long till Karl tears off his dually fender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell, after driving a dually for so long, I can wheel it around like a sports car and park it between two hybrids with only minor damage to them. :redneck:

what did you hit? How bad is it? Pics?

It was from sliding that thing around turns wasn't it!

One of the force protection barriers at the main gate coming in this morning. They put them a wee bit too close together. I've been through that gate 100+ times in my truck and never had a problem.

I hit the passenger side flare. Took out the light and put about a 8 inch crack in the flare.

Funny thing is as I was explaining myself to the cops, a dawdge dually came through and did the SAME EXACT thing. :booo:

Then the cops decided to move the barriers. :looser:

One of the force protection barriers at the main gate coming in this morning. They put them a wee bit too close together. I've been through that gate 100+ times in my truck and never had a problem.

I hit the passenger side flare. Took out the light and put about a 8 inch crack in the flare.

Funny thing is as I was explaining myself to the cops, a dawdge dually came through and did the SAME EXACT thing. :booo:

Then the cops decided to move the barriers. :looser:

file a damage claim to get security to pay for them. especially if you could get the other guy also. i mean if it happened once you cant drive , if it happen twice in a row that is not coincedence and you might win.

especially if they moved the barrier after the second incident that prooves the barrier did not need to be there for security reasons....

And the winners are:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Before the year ends </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
Boomer, crazybluerider, Dude, FiFo
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>4</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=right>6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>