• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How long till Karl tears off his dually fenders?

How long till Karl tears off his dually fender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's Carl?

I was gonna say that's my brother, but he spelled his name Carle, until the army kinda made him change it to Carl. He's curently driving a truck in Iraq for the Army, but getting paid cilvilian wages.

But that's another story. I'm pretty sure we're talking about Karl here, right?

That might be my cousin, except KarlVP isn't old enough to be him... And I think I would have heard of he bought a house in Sultan.... My cousin, that is...

I was gonna say that's my brother, but he spelled his name Carle, until the army kinda made him change it to Carl. He's curently driving a truck in Iraq for the Army, but getting paid cilvilian wages.

But that's another story. I'm pretty sure we're talking about Karl here, right?

That might be my cousin, except KarlVP isn't old enough to be him... And I think I would have heard of he bought a house in Sultan.... My cousin, that is...

Has Carle torn the fenders off of his army truck?

Has Carle torn the fenders off of his army truck?

Not to my knowledge. My dad drove a bus through a river in Korea, when he was in the Army.

Well, that's not quite accurate. He drove it into a river. Had to be pulled out.

Kinda like some people here...

When my brother was in the Army, he never drove a truck. As he got promoted, he ended up having a personal driver...

He's the deliberately speeled (or mis-speeled) name so that YOU don't get your hopes up. I'm sincerely doubtful that those goofballs will buy you anything, let alone a fender.

And that fender isn't exactly cheap, $935 You have to replace the entire bedside:looser: