• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How Low can you Fawkers Go?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
:haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

:haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

as for you .... have fun up there will talk when we get back :flipoff: :flipoff: :fawkdancesmiley:

im back i didnt brake t he cases however i did brake a front r/p and i have a motor for sale now its a "rare" 3 cilender 22re needs balenced and water pump(stolen when i wasent looking )come here it run than u pull 150$$$

im back i didnt brake t he cases however i did brake a front r/p and i have a motor for sale now its a "rare" 3 cilender 22re needs balenced and water pump(stolen when i wasent looking )come here it run than u pull 150$$$

Sounds liek it's in better shape than mine. :haha:

You forgot to mention that the lower part of the rod is now exited the block at 8000 rpm. Yes it does still run with an open window on the side of the block. :awesomework:

ill take that bet :kissmyass:
see ya there :fawkdancesmiley:

damn its looken like im goen to come out on top, what is it, 2 or 3 hundred that ill be maken. ya i dont think your gonna be looken to good after red pile drives you on every obstical. I dont know to many dudes that can drive every obstical at funny rocks with his pile of ****. o ya ill take the bet set a time.:flipoff: :corn: :looser:

so when you going to come wheelin? oh wait you got **** to fix. thats to bad, im ready to wheel and i dont have to do any work to my rig. so when your ready to come wheeling just let me no.

damn its looken like im goen to come out on top, what is it, 2 or 3 hundred that ill be maken. ya i dont think your gonna be looken to good after red pile drives you on every obstical. I dont know to many dudes that can drive every obstical at funny rocks with his pile of ****. o ya ill take the bet set a time.:flipoff: :corn: :looser:

funny thing is that his motor has a hole in the block and runs still :fawkdancesmiley: hed probally still beat your pile

well he should put some tape over the hole and go wheel then, so i can watch him "beat my pile":haha:

ill let you no when my **** is fixed dont worry outhouse u can come to everybody needs a place to leave a ****:looser:

i read every single page of this thread... and holy crap this is the most hilarious thing i have ever herd....im not bashing anyone cuz my shits weak compared to your rigs... thanks for the laughs:D

blakeski:haha: :haha:

i read every single page of this thread... and holy crap this is the most hilarious thing i have ever herd....im not bashing anyone cuz my shits weak compared to your rigs... thanks for the laughs:D

blakeski:haha: :haha:

your welcome:flipoff:

Yeah...it's amatuer hour with the open mic session in full effect.

Have you ever heard so many retards talking **** about wheeling and their rigs can't even leave their driveways under their own power :haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah...it's amatuer hour with the open mic session in full effect.

Have you ever heard so many retards talking **** about wheeling and their rigs can't even leave their driveways under their own power :haha: :haha: :haha:

i drove it on the trailer so it will drive off the trailer

I'll loan him my junk

Its a jeep rubicon. what do you think about that, those are supposed to go every where, the commercial says so, :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.