• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How Low can you Fawkers Go?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok im gonna go one more i think what do you think :cool:

ok ok im gonna go one more i think what do you think :cool:

Here is my suggestion, don't post any new thread, when someone posts something others don't like, the others turn it into a personal attack, like calling you a "Liar", "stupid", "moron", " idiot, you name it, and when you throw words back, you will get warned by the moderators, stating that you are calling names. I would just suggest to not post anything that you think is cool, different, helpful, etc. We are surrounded by people who don't like anything that is out of the ordinary. According to these guys everyone should have 35" tires, and drive Toyotas, or Jeeps only have dana 60 axles, Arb lockers, an Warn winches. I think what you have done is your deal, whatever floats your boat. I got the same crap with my 14 bolt front. :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: to everyone else

Here is my suggestion, don't post any new thread, when someone posts something others don't like, the others turn it into a personal attack, like calling you a "Liar", "stupid", "moron", " idiot, you name it, and when you throw words back, you will get warned by the moderators, stating that you are calling names. I would just suggest to not post anything that you think is cool, different, helpful, etc. We are surrounded by people who don't like anything that is out of the ordinary. According to these guys everyone should have 35" tires, and drive Toyotas, or Jeeps only have dana 60 axles, Arb lockers, an Warn winches. I think what you have done is your deal, whatever floats your boat. I got the same crap with my 14 bolt front. :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: to everyone else

exactly. also... nobody here is bitching about marlin... who has a 1000+:1 gear ratio just for fun, with a 3rz I think.

Some things arent necessary, like a 454 in a mustang, or a 510:1 ratio... but they're fawking FUN!:D

exactly. also... nobody here is bitching about marlin... who has a 1000+:1 gear ratio just for fun, with a 3rz I think.

Some things arent necessary, like a 454 in a mustang, or a 510:1 ratio... but they're fawking FUN!:D

You left out the football field long wheelbase. :flipoff:

So long as it wheels all day and doesnt get stuck its all good.

the rig it almost done lifted the drive train put in all 6 shifters one a twinstick new tires now fix the front end and then off for a week in elbe whos commin nest weekend :redneck:

it will be a little longer gotta move front axle forward about 6 inches to make room for the 44s but on a good note the tranny setup is so long i wont need the 9foot 2peice drive line anymore no anybody that wants it 100$ and its yours :flipoff: :corn:

You are running 44s(tires?) with toyota axels? stock birfs? :wtf:

Can anybody beat 510:1? Look closely......... 3 cases one with 4.7 gears!:flipoff:

cool but really pointless in my opinion, when will you actually use triple low?
i have dual with a 4.7 and i rarely use double low,

cool but really pointless in my opinion, when will you actually use triple low?
i have dual with a 4.7 and i rarely use double low,

When you need to get the beer out of the back of the rig and don't have time to stop.:haha:

When you need to get the beer out of the back of the rig and don't have time to stop.:haha:

:haha: ya so you can get out, go take a **** in the woods grab a beer and your truck will be sittin right were you left it:awesomework: :haha: :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.