• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many of you all belong to a 4x4/offroad club?

Oh my, what a new thread this is... :haha:
I belive the saying you were looking for would be

Holy thread resurrection!

but, I'm sure if a search wasn't done before hand, we'd flip em **** for not doing that too... so yippie for the search option! :awesomework:

amazing, I don't think I posted in this one... hmmm

oh yeah, Im in a club:redneck:

I don't belong to any clubs. I dont think I should have to pay to go wheelin with a bunch of friends. IMO basically your buying your friends. Lame..

I attend work parties and clean-ups. Infact I have one this weekend. So I help out when I can.

Because they are "joiners" and need to belong......gives them warm fuzzies:redneck:
I am not so much looking for warm and fuzzies.....More like people that I can trust to help get me out when my **** yard sales all over....Everyone that wheels hard knows what I mean... In the Bastard's you just knew that could call for help if needed and it was there....Not looking for rules or dues.....Just guys to run with that you know will cover your back..... like I would for them.:beer:

Last edited:
I am not so much looking for warm and fuzzies.....More like people that I can trust to help get me out when my **** yard sales all over....Everone that wheels hard knows what I mean... In the Bastard's you just knew that could call for help if needed and it was there....Not looking for rules or dues.....Just guys to run with that you know will cover your back..... like I would for them.:beer:

its a little different when your wheeler contains enough steel to MFG three jeeps!:beer:

rookies, nerds, and newbs.:cheer:

I dont think there is a club around I couldnt get thrown out of. Im not a team player:beer:

don't think you can thrown out of ours.....lol.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :corn: :hi:

No clubs, unless you count this site. Just like wheeling with buds I know and trust, not paying dues to be held up to others' standards.

Latest posts