• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many ran Issabelle this weekend?

It's not on the RTW map yet, it'll be SNAFU big time in the snow which is why I'm waiting...

It's at the top of the clear cut area that is on the same road that you come out on when you finish Sac-up. The trail head, which is official by the way, is where many of the rock climbers like to park and block the trail access which also happens to be the trail head for a bike trail that goes off in another direction.

I believe that others have made alternate entrances into the same area but I haven't been up there to look.

It's not on the RTW map yet, it'll be SNAFU big time in the snow which is why I'm waiting...

It's at the top of the clear cut area that is on the same road that you come out on when you finish Sac-up. The trail head, which is official by the way, is where many of the rock climbers like to park and block the trail access which also happens to be the trail head for a bike trail that goes off in another direction.

I believe that others have made alternate entrances into the same area but I haven't been up there to look.

Ok i know where it is, ill be happy to run it when my truck is up again. and no my toy didnt breakdown, my imagination is running wild again... i love building sh*#

Just pondering here. Ive never been to Reiter but i know of the damage caused by the go arounds. Is it possible to make a go around where the washout occured? Do you think if it is possible some of the less informed wheelers would make a go around there to avoid the off camber spot. Looks like a good save to me:awesomework:

Is it possible to make a go around where the washout occured? Do you think if it is possible some of the less informed wheelers would make a go around there to avoid the off camber spot.

Sure, I guess. But that would be one HELLEVA go around. I want pics! :haha:

Terry Silvertson lost his life on that rock face at the turn around. He was in a stockish wheelbase CJ5, It flipped backwards and ejected him since he wasnt hearing his 4 point harness.

He was a very good friend of mine, Not just someone.

Terry Silvertson lost his life on that rock face at the turn around. He was in a stockish wheelbase CJ5, It flipped backwards and ejected him since he wasnt hearing his 4 point harness.

And he's not the only one who has died there. Another person belted in rolled and smashed his head on an overhead mounted CB and died there too.

That was a sad day....