• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many rigs do we average?

Re: Re: How many rigs do we average?

I'm on my second rig in just under 8 months
4ubyjyte.jpg

Started with a sami tube rig and traded for
ydy5e8u8.jpg

Shortly after I got the Cherokee I noticed orange bells in the front so between the d44 rcv's and the d 60 Yukons my new rig has more in axle shafts than I originally paid for my sami. And has an excellent heater and a/c lol also a lot better parts to eventually build chassis with

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have pretty much always had 2 at a time.

A more "built" rig for crawling, and another something that drove decent on the road but I could run local trails in and get to the fishing spots I wanted.

Right now I have the Gremlin for a crawler, and a Tacoma for a fishing truck.

I'm currently at 2. Full tube buggy and a v8 Tj for cruising. thinking about consolidating and going to something the can be streeted and sell the TJ.....

I own 3 right now plus a jk rubi. I have a xj that Im selling but havent had a chance to post it yet.

My first rig an first truck. 78 GMC. Went to tellico 3 times. Still have it behind my shop me and my now wife/ highschool sweet heart had our first date in this heep. Threw water melons a whole summer to buy it. And yes the guy in back was cropped in by a dumbass friend of mine lol..

2nd rig built in 08. Started to do a TJ but said hell with it an wanted something different. Its been a little bit of everywhere. Very dependable and has taken a lot of pounding

Attachments

• IMG_20130921_170908_426.jpg
    IMG_20130921_170908_426.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 127
Re: How many rigs do we average?

I currently have 3

88 Toyota duals 4.88s locked 38's and some tube

88 Toyota duals 4.10s and 40's

88 k5 350 700 tons locked 38's

And to be honest them all being 88's was not on purpose just happened that way.

One is about to go away. Will be trading the 88 with 40's for a back half Yota project.

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

I've have two rigs for the last few years and working on a third.

Current junk

Built Zuki on 40" Isuks

&

Lifted zuki on 32" that I mainly use for hunting.

I'm getting ready to start a new chassis that will be Zuki/toy based in a few weeks.

Before the kids came I could keep 2 goin sometimes but now I concentrate on one.
An "truck broke" u know shaw an that chicken always rode in the back of ole blue.

I have 3 at the moment

95 F350 460/5spd, 4.10s, 38s

92 F250 351/C6, 4.10s, 36s

Mean Bean, under construction

Sold this one a few months ago, Yamaha 750, T5 trans, dual Sami cases, Dana 30 front, 8.8 rear