• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many turkey hunters here?

roll over dave

I know a few of yall deer hunt on this page. How many turkey hunters do we have here!! Me personally rather turkey hunt over deer and I'm addicted to deer hunting

Re:

Hoping this will be my first year. Hoping to get my new step brother to do some calling for me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I go to PA turkey hunting for a week every year. A few of my friends there take the wk off and we've referred to it as hell week for over the last 15yrs, hunt and party hard. Need a vacation from that vacation. I'm very fortunate as my hunting partner and life long friend is a champion caller and makes all our mouth calls himself. Some days we'll go to a big patch of woods and cover 6-8miles before lunch, others we'll run and gun and drive a 150 miles of rural backroads. Ran into a couple BIG black bears last yr. Its common to have close encounters with them where we hunt in the spring but these two were BIG.

My favorite season, there's nothing gets my heart pounding so hard as a ole tom heading my direction gobbling away. I keep the hunting boots warm here in eastern Kentucky crossing and running ridges.

I can wear a pair of boots out chasing em! Only 13 days till bama seasonjjst got new lease goin check out Friday and allways looking for more places to go

I hate those stupid vultures. Killem all! Only thing they are good for is screwing up my deer hunting and eating my corn. No way in hell I am getting up that early to chase a bird I can't run off during deer season. :****:

I can't wait for Turkey season, its a month away here in NC.... Our first little one is due in a couple of weeks so I may not get to go much this year but I'm hoping I can sneak out of the house a few times at least.

Part of the fun is blasting those little ****ers that screw up my deer hunts and eat all my corn!... its also a great time to scout out deer sign and look for sheds.

if anyone has land in central Tennessee and would like to lease turkey rights out call me please. 256-759-6432 Scott :fish:

I hunt here in ohio. Had a slew of Jakes I called in the first day. Played with them for an hour before I videod it. Finally stood up to take a piss, and called them right back to me during the act. Idiots. Lol

*the dime*

Re: Re: How many turkey hunters here?

jeeptj99 said:
How short was yall's season???
The month of April in the north, down south middle of march to end of april. Some counties in the south have a short fall season.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He forgot to add that he feeds them and snuggles with them on cold nights. Only killing on the Phole compound, is Hill killing.