• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired How many?

monkey

Randy's bitch
So how many people are showin up with pit bikes to RBD this year booyang

I got 5 bikes and a Rhino comin with me how bout the rest of ya?

1 Sikk
2 Orions
1 RCM
1?
All 125s

The Cheapj7(Sikk) bike has made quite the tranformation

new frame
single swingarm
new shock/bigger
14in/12in wheels and tires
inverted forks
bigger wave brakes

Ill post pics when I get them linked up

oh yeah gotta nice track goin in the back woods prolly 1 1/2 acres with about 3 more to play with so if anyone wants to ride holla at me

I am bringing 2 for me. My usuall bike and my wifes for backup or to sale.

Nope, not even trying honestly this is the only place I put it. :flipoff1:

Mine will be there...

I need to order a rear wheel and some brake levers for it... thanks for reminding me. booyang

Ive still got the two 10 in wheels and tires I got mine with there for disc though...does that matter?

P said:
Nope, not even trying honestly this is the only place I put it. :flipoff1:

Mine will be there...

I need to order a rear wheel and some brake levers for it... thanks for reminding me. booyang

parts unlimeted or S&W has them for $10 a piece.

Ya im brinin OL FAITHFULL cause she dont die :drinkers: then the new cross breed bike will be there its a 50 frame with KTM suspension and a chineese 125 drag racin for beers on that bike :woody:
Heath is bringin his honda 70 with a 125 chineese motor
SO its on Ricky B be prepared :flipoff1:

miles4areason said:
Ya im brinin OL FAITHFULL cause she dont die :drinkers: then the new cross breed bike will be there its a 50 frame with KTM suspension and a chineese 125 drag racin for beers on that bike :woody:
Heath is bringin his honda 70 with a 125 chineese motor
SO its on Ricky B be prepared :flipoff1:

5 from KansASS :eat:

I know I wont be running 100LL in mine, it ran like **** this weekned with that gas, hurt it on the top end alot.

I need to wash mine back up booyang

so i just got off the phone w/ randy and he was sayin that he wants a fitty... i said he should sell his rig and become a fitty rider like all yall spineless bitches that are too chicken **** to show up w/ a real rig...

laughing1

Dont hate, participate. :flipoff1: booyang Ill sell him mine .... Ill deliver it and WE can ride it all weekend, Ill leave it with him. for 800.00 thumb.gif

P said:
laughing1

Dont hate, participate. :flipoff1: booyang Ill sell him mine .... Ill deliver it and WE can ride it all weekend, Ill leave it with him. for 800.00 thumb.gif
are you bringing your buggy???

I told him if he rode it he would want one....theres a little video somewhere of Randy bustin ass this weekend booyang

No buggy, accumulating parts for mo betterness....

Im not selling my booyang either...... that was just crazy talk BTW. :flipoff1:

draggbody said:
so i just got off the phone w/ randy and he was sayin that he wants a fitty... i said he should sell his rig and become a fitty rider like all yall spineless bitches that are too chicken **** to show up w/ a real rig...

I got one he can buy now. $500 gets it.

Since when did RBD turn into a fitty ride :dunno:
I think that we will have twice the amout of fittys than rigs. laughing1