• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired How many?

MMountain said:
Since when did RBD turn into a fitty ride :dunno:
I think that we will have twice the amout of fittys than rigs. laughing1

just think, it doubles the liability... sweet...

MMountain said:
Since when did RBD turn into a fitty ride :dunno:
I think that we will have twice the amout of fittys than rigs. laughing1

Just for your entertainment. booyang

****, if nobodys bringing rigs then i'll just bring my mini truck... no since in being the only mother ****er to show up w/ a rig....

draggbody said:
****, if nobodys bringing rigs then i'll just bring my mini truck... no since in being the only mother ****er to show up w/ a rig....

no rig my ass...
the tacos gettin a fresh coat of paint today, just so i can tear that bish up...

Fiddy is just for the after rig failure that i anticipate... :drinkers:

MUCHADO said:
so who's bringing the haterade to RBD booyang

Its BYOH apparently everyone is bringing plenty too !

Randy, is Chris alright with the booyang ? No **** if its gonna stir crap say so now and we wont bring them. thumb.gif

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
COLE MUTHAFAWKIN SHIRLEY!
Yeah, He'll bring the haterade. But he'll do it wrong.

I'm bringing a fat boy fitty. It's a 70.

Imma gonna get hurt.

Cause I did it wrong.

MMountain said:
The only thing you are EXPECTED to bring is your tumor. molaugh

Last time I did that somebody tagged it in a pic on a facebook pic and some obese chick at work seen it :eek: laughing1

MUCHADO said:
Last time I did that somebody tagged it in a pic on a facebook pic and some obese chick at work seen it :eek: laughing1

She only mentioned it in an effort to help , she wanted to give it Lips- O-Suction treatment ! :eek:

All I know is I hope somebody has a spare pitbike for me for Saturday night. laughing1

We doin' fitty pulling barbiejeep races Saturday night? I think we need a figure 8 course over by the old mud drags. laughing1

Speeding said:
All I know is I hope somebody has a spare pitbike for me for Saturday night. laughing1

We doin' fitty pulling barbiejeep races Saturday night? I think we need a figure 8 course over by the old mud drags. laughing1

I am not pullin a jeep with mine. Overheated BAD when we did it last time.